Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302897833 by BamBam0077 on Wednesday 16th of April 2014 09:29:28 AM
Old 04-16-2014
I am currently just a web developer but applying for diploma of website development & I will be also learning Python in my spare time to advance my knowledge / challenge my Autism.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
PY3COMPILE(1)                                                                                                                        PY3COMPILE(1)

NAME
py3compile - byte compile Python 3 source files SYNOPSIS
py3compile [-V [X.Y][-][A.B]] DIR_OR_FILE [-X REGEXPR] pycompile -p PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
Wrapper around Python standard library's py_compile module to byte-compile Python 3 files. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -f, --force force rebuild of byte-code files even if timestamps are up-to-date -O byte-compile to .pyo files -q, --quiet be quiet -v, --verbose turn verbose mode on -p PACKAGE, --package=PACKAGE specify Debian package name whose files should be bytecompiled -V VRANGE force private modules to be bytecompiled with Python 3 version from given range, regardless of the default Python 3 version in the system. If there are no other options, bytecompile all public modules for installed Python 3 versions that match given range. VER- SION_RANGE examples: o 3.1 version 3.1 only, o 3.1- version 3.1 or newer, o 3.1-3.3 version 3.1 or 3.2, o -4.0 all supported 3.X versions -X REGEXPR, --exclude=REGEXPR exclude items that match given REGEXPR. You may use this option multiple times to build up a list of things to exclude AUTHOR
Piotr Oarowski, 2012-2013 PY3COMPILE(1)