Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hack a centos Linux box
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Hack a centos Linux box Post 302897395 by Don Cragun on Monday 14th of April 2014 02:50:23 AM
Old 04-14-2014
The UNIX and Linux Forums is not a hackers site. We are not going to give you instructions describing how to break into a Centos Linux box (or any other box).

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Reboot a linux box from a windows box

HI All, I need a script to reboot a linux box from a windows box. The script needs to run automatically whenever a sitescope alerts with an error message. Have searched for this in the forums, but could not get something relative. Pls. let me know the various alternatives we have to do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Crazy_murli
2 Replies

2. Ubuntu

CentOS, Fedora & RedHat in 1 box

Hi Linux gurus, My boss had asked me to setup a box consisting of this 3 OS (CentOS, Fedora, RedHat) for autopatching. So, whenever there is new patches for CentOS from the internet, this box will grab it, implement it, if tested ok and approved, the patches will then be push to Production... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: raybakh
23 Replies

3. Linux

How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box?

Hi, How to find remote Linux box login account without login in to that box? I don't have login account at my remote Linux box. But I need who are all having login account. How do I findout? Thanks, --Muthu. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuselvan
3 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Installing CentOS 5.5 on Virtual Box

Hi, I have installed VirtualBox, downloaded CentOS 5.5 and created a VirtualMachine where i have installed the 'server' versión of CentOS 5.5 As I installed Virtual Box a new network device appeared '192.16.1.250' in my 'real' machine. I was unable to reach my webserver so i istalled CentOS once... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: motoko
5 Replies

5. IP Networking

how to hack linux driver to delay incoming packets

hello, can anyone suggest how to delay the incoming packets ?? or how the packets are prossed inside the kernal and a way to make the packets wait a while?? it wud be vry helpful regards sameer (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameer kulkarni
7 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

How can someone hack into a Linux server ?

Hi! I have a debian linux VPS and i am wondering how would someone be able to hack into it , in what ways ? I've asked a more knowledgeable friend and he said the only way someone would be able to get into my VPS is via FTP or SSH, are there some other ways someone can enter my machine ? I... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: ParanoiaUser
18 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounting Linux box to Linux box

Hi, I've been able to mount my linux box to a windows machine, but I can't seem to mount my linux box to another linux box I have. (I know I could scp, but for other reasons I need to do it this way) Samba is installed. Here is an example where I mount to a Win machine.--> works fine mount... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdilts
12 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to access redhat Linux box graphically from windows box?

Hi I have a linux box and need to access from windows graphically # uname -a Linux pc-l416116 2.6.18-155.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jun 19 17:06:47 EDT 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux What components do I need to install on Linux and windows to do that? TIA (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: magnus29
6 Replies

9. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Copying , renaming the file from windox box and ftp to Linux box

Hello my dear friends, Two file are auto generated from mon - fri at different directories on same windows box.Every day i have to copy the file, rename it (specific name)and ftp it to linux box specified directory. is it possible to automate this process,If yes this has to be done from windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umesh yadav
1 Replies
Box(3I) 						    InterViews Reference Manual 						   Box(3I)

NAME
Box, HBox, VBox - tile interactors in a box SYNOPSIS
#include <InterViews/box.h> DESCRIPTION
A box is a scene of interactors that are tiled side-by-side in the available space. Interactors are placed left-to-right in a horizontal box, and top-to-bottom in a vertical box. A box will try to stretch or shrink the interactors inside it to fit the available space. The natural size of a box is the sum of its ele- ments along the major axis, and the maximum along its minor axis. A box's stretchability (shrinkability) is the sum of its elements along its major axis and the minimum of its elements along its minor axis. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
HBox(...) VBox(...) Create a new box. Zero to seven interactors may be passed as arguments; the interactors are inserted into the box. void Align(Alignment) Set the alignment mode that the box uses to place elements along the minor axis. The default alignment for an hbox is Bottom; other choices are Top and Center. The default alignment for a vbox is Left; other choices are Right and Center. void Insert(Interactor*) Append an interactor to the box. Components of an hbox (vbox) will appear left-to-right (top-to-bottom) in the order in which they are inserted. void Change(Interactor*) Notify the box that the given interactor's shape has changed. If change propagation is true, the box will modify its own shape to reflect the change and notify its parent. Regardless of propagation, the box will recompute the positions of the component interac- tors and update any that have changed. void Remove(Interactor*) Take an element of out a box. Remove does not cause any immediate change to the other components in the box; the Change operation must be called after one or more Removes to update the component positions. SEE ALSO
Glue(3I), Interactor(3I), Scene(3I), Shape(3I) InterViews 15 June 1987 Box(3I)