Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPux 11.23: packages?
Operating Systems HP-UX HPux 11.23: packages? Post 302896474 by Linusolaradm1 on Monday 7th of April 2014 05:07:49 PM
Old 04-07-2014
HPux 11.23: packages?

This site,with good packages drop support for 11.23

HP-UX Porting and Archiving Centre | What´s New?

Someone know a good site with packages?
Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HPUX 10.20 et HPUX 11

Is there any problems of binaries compatibility between HPUX 10.20 et 11 ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Olivier
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HPUX any help

:( i got couple of weeks ago a : HP Visualize workstation , model B100. everithing is ok in the box the only problem is that i 'am not familiar with this operational sys, and i try to uninstall and see if i can get on it windows net server 64 bit. or any other 64 bit operational sys that i'll... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbird
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New to HPUX

Hi, I am a SAP Basis admin recentely been asked to administer a HPUX server. Could someone recommend some good study material to learn with the Sap prespective. -carry (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carryclare
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

How can I get HPUX memory?

Hello! I need to know the HPUX RAM memory (used & free). When I use the "top" command, I get three values: <<Memory: 284372K (135276K) real, 236604K (140740K) virtual, 600220K free>> What does it mean the number in brackets? And... Is it RAM Memory? Thx in advance! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: faca317
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

hpux vi

Hello. I cant figure out how can i move entire row up , so it pasted on the one above at the end , or to do that for one character. In notepads,word, or some other text editors we would do that with backspace button. Example. Content of my text file is this : I am trying to do that. And... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonijel
2 Replies

7. Slackware

Find Slackware Packages - packages.acl.org.ua

Hi! Let me introduce a project for find and download Slackware packages and browse Slackware repositories. The site provides following features: * Large, daily updated database with RPM, DEB, TGZ, TXZ packages for well-known repositories of the Slackware, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Debian,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lystor
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

How swap used in HPUX ?

Please clarify Version: HP-UX <hostname> B.11.31 U ia64 unlimited-user license Physical Configured is 36 GB CPU info: 4 Intel(R) Itanium 2 9000 series processors (1.6 GHz, 24 MB) 533 MT/s bus, CPU version C2 12 logical processors Memory: 36813 MB (35.95 GB)... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidharthmellam
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hpux

Hello All Why is hpux is not much spoken in the unix/Linux platform. what is the disadvantes in HPUX Thanks, VJ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vijaykannan T
1 Replies
DH_GENCONTROL(1)						     Debhelper							  DH_GENCONTROL(1)

NAME
dh_gencontrol - generate and install control file SYNOPSIS
dh_gencontrol [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_gencontrol is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating control files, and installing them into the DEBIAN directory with the proper permissions. This program is merely a wrapper around dpkg-gencontrol(1), which calls it once for each package being acted on (plus related dbgsym packages), and passes in some additional useful flags. Note that if you use dh_gencontrol, you must also use dh_builddeb(1) to build the packages. Otherwise, your build may fail to build as dh_gencontrol (via dpkg-gencontrol(1)) declares which packages are built. As debhelper automatically generates dbgsym packages, it some times adds additional packages, which will be built by dh_builddeb(1). OPTIONS
-- params Pass params to dpkg-gencontrol(1). -uparams, --dpkg-gencontrol-params=params This is another way to pass params to dpkg-gencontrol(1). It is deprecated; use -- instead. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_GENCONTROL(1)