Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Unable to start the apache web server Post 302896114 by raghur77 on Friday 4th of April 2014 11:54:10 AM
Old 04-04-2014
i tried :
no luck, nothing is running and even logs are 0KB.

bash-4.1$ netstat -an | grep LIST | grep 15000
bash-4.1$ netstat -an | grep LIST | grep 16000
bash-4.1$ netstat -an | grep LIST | grep 18000

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache Web Server

Hi, Can someone help me for the Apache Web Server files for HP-UX 11.0 systems. Is there any download available? Thanks in Advance Anent (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: anent
9 Replies

2. Solaris

Apache web server question

Hi - Maybe not the right forum for this but I will ask anyway.. I recently installed apache on my ultra 10 - solaris 9... Working okay - and I have some docs in my htdocs directory that I can access through a web browser.. Now I want to get a bit fancy and change the home page so I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to start the right instance of Apache on RedHat server

Hi, I have 2 apache instance on my machine (RedHat), and i need to start the "apache2" after any reboot but could not find the way ( searching into "httpd.conf" ), so i'am starting "apache2" manually. After a reboot, none of them starts and when i when doing : httpd -k start, i got "apache"... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehdi1973
14 Replies

4. Solaris

Uninstall Apache web server

Hello, I have a Solaris 10 and it looks like it was installed with apache. I see some files in: Since I'd like to use CSWapache2 from OpenCSW I'd like to remove the one from SUN but I don't know which package name it has. Do you know how can I remove it ? Thanks R.F ---------- Post... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobertFord
4 Replies

5. Web Development

Apache Web Server Config

Hi Gurus I am a newbie in Apache. I want to configure Apache Web server(A for reference) to receive all requests on Port-843 to be redirected to another Apache web server(B) and access a crossdomain.xml(located in /var/www/html) file there. I have put the following entries in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

Apache web server instalation error in HP-UX 11.31

Hi , I am getting an error while installing on a new hp-ux 11.31 server for the first time. I have troubleshooted to some extent and installed the C compiler which it was asking for and now a new error has arised. please find the below error, Any help would be appreciated. $ make Making all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prasad@hp-ux
1 Replies

7. Web Development

Apache 2.4 web server - string manipulation

Hi, I have configured an Apache 2.4 web server for Kerberos authentication. I need to pass the user in an HTTP header to the back-end server. This can be achieved by:- # Set header to blank RequestHeader set KERBEROS_USER "" # Set header RequestHeader set KERBEROS_USER "%{REMOTE_USER}s"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sniper57
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help getting a web page to start a server.

Wont let me add the solved tag, say's im over the max. Removing 2 tags did not help. No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS Release: 16.04 Codename: xenial One of my game servers keeps going offline and so I want to... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stuperfied
18 Replies
ZGREP(1)						      General Commands Manual							  ZGREP(1)

NAME
zgrep - search possibly compressed files for a regular expression SYNOPSIS
zgrep [ grep_options ] [ -e ] pattern filename... DESCRIPTION
Zgrep invokes grep on compressed or gzipped files. These grep options will cause zgrep to terminate with an error code: (-[drRzZ]|--di*|--exc*|--inc*|--rec*|--nu*). All other options specified are passed directly to grep. If no file is specified, then the standard input is decompressed if necessary and fed to grep. Otherwise the given files are uncompressed if necessary and fed to grep. If the GREP environment variable is set, zgrep uses it as the grep program to be invoked. EXIT CODE
2 - An option that is not supported was specified. AUTHOR
Charles Levert (charles@comm.polymtl.ca) SEE ALSO
grep(1), gzexe(1), gzip(1), zdiff(1), zforce(1), zmore(1), znew(1) ZGREP(1)