Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Export table and restart from last table Post 302893947 by RudiC on Saturday 22nd of March 2014 09:39:54 AM
Old 03-22-2014
Can't you either remove each table exported from that file or write each table exported to a log file to be eliminated from export.sql (e.g. grep -v) for the next run?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

export table from oracle database

i would like to export a particular table in my oracle database installed in a hpux box. i would like to determine the filesize of the output before performing these action so i can assess if my harddisk can still handle it. thanks as usuall :rolleyes: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: inquirer
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

help for writing shell script to export table data

Hi All, I need to write a shell script(ksh) to take the tables backup in oracle(exporting tables data). The tables list is not static, and those are selecting through dynamic sql query. Can any body help how to write this shell script. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankarg
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export a HTML table to Xcel

Hello All, I have a perl script that prints a HMTL table. I want to convert this data into a report and this want to export this information into Excel. How can I do this? Regards, garric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in scheduling an Export of a table

Hi, I am facing a problem while scheduling an export of a table using cron job. I have written a simple export command inside a shell script test.sh like echo started exp schemaname/temp1234 file= /test/d.dmp tables=per_st log= /test/d.log echo ended I tried scheduling it through... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: beautifulmind
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to export table data to xml file?

Hi , I would like to get some suggestion from the experts. My requirement is to export oracle table data as an xml file. Any unix/linux tools, scripts available? Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxLearner
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to export data from Oracle table .

Hi, I want to write a shell script which will export data from oracle table . I don't want to save that data . I want the queries . Right now i am right clicking on the table and clicking on export as to my desktop . Please let me know if any one have any idea . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: honey26
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Export table of 50 columns

Dear all, I have a big table of 50 columns and more then 100, 000 rows in mysql. Could you please help me that how I can export it as .csv or . txt that I can open it in MS excel????? OR how can I export the specific columns of the table??? Thanks AAWT (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: AAWT
5 Replies

8. Linux

Parsing - export html table data as .csv file?

Hi all, Is there any out there have a brilliant idea on how to export html table data as .csv or write to txt file with separated comma and also get the filename of link from every table and put one line per rows each table. Please see the attached html and PNG of what it looks like. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lxdorney
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can i export entries from table into a variable and parse them?

Hi, I need to export some entries from a table, from a specific column and then redirect them into a file. I used sql plus, in order to fetch the entries and i put them in one variable. When i am running the script it stuck at a point and does not move further. I did something like: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cookie2
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Export HTML table

HI , I have a HTML tables as below. It has 2 tables ,I want to extract the second table . Please help me in doing it. <html> <body> <b><br>Running Date: </b>11-JAN-2019 03:07</br> <h2> Schema mapping and info </h2> <BR><TABLE width="100%" class="x1h" cellpadding="1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti01
3 Replies
GET_KERNEL_SYMS(2)					     Linux Programmer's Manual						GET_KERNEL_SYMS(2)

NAME
get_kernel_syms - retrieve exported kernel and module symbols SYNOPSIS
#include <linux/module.h> int get_kernel_syms(struct kernel_sym *table); Note: No declaration of this system call is provided in glibc headers; see NOTES. DESCRIPTION
Note: This system call is present only in kernels before Linux 2.6. If table is NULL, get_kernel_syms() returns the number of symbols available for query. Otherwise, it fills in a table of structures: struct kernel_sym { unsigned long value; char name[60]; }; The symbols are interspersed with magic symbols of the form #module-name with the kernel having an empty name. The value associated with a symbol of this form is the address at which the module is loaded. The symbols exported from each module follow their magic module tag and the modules are returned in the reverse of the order in which they were loaded. RETURN VALUE
On success, returns the number of symbols copied to table. On error, -1 is returned and errno is set appropriately. ERRORS
There is only one possible error return: ENOSYS get_kernel_syms() is not supported in this version of the kernel. VERSIONS
This system call is present on Linux only up until kernel 2.4; it was removed in Linux 2.6. CONFORMING TO
get_kernel_syms() is Linux-specific. NOTES
This obsolete system call is not supported by glibc. No declaration is provided in glibc headers, but, through a quirk of history, glibc versions before 2.23 did export an ABI for this system call. Therefore, in order to employ this system call, it was sufficient to manually declare the interface in your code; alternatively, you could invoke the system call using syscall(2). BUGS
There is no way to indicate the size of the buffer allocated for table. If symbols have been added to the kernel since the program queried for the symbol table size, memory will be corrupted. The length of exported symbol names is limited to 59 characters. Because of these limitations, this system call is deprecated in favor of query_module(2) (which is itself nowadays deprecated in favor of other interfaces described on its manual page). SEE ALSO
create_module(2), delete_module(2), init_module(2), query_module(2) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2017-09-15 GET_KERNEL_SYMS(2)