Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Botnet Victims Map
Top Forums Web Development Botnet Victims Map Post 302893404 by Neo on Wednesday 19th of March 2014 06:56:52 AM
Old 03-19-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavinderSingh13
Neo, you are awesome. Smilie

Thanks,
R. Singh
I know Smilie (Joking)

Thanks for the kind words; it's always nice to hear them Smilie
  • total ips 4111
  • unique ips 903
  • unique countries 62

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix map?

There is a "Map"? of Unix and all its varients somewhere on the net. I used to have the link , but can't find it now. Anyone out there have a clue???? A good magician never reveals his secret; the unbelievable trick becomes simple and obvious once it is explained. So too with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bodhi
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

map comparsion

Hi all I have to compare maps/files on two seperate boxes and the output must be as following: 1)list the maps/file on box1 2)list the maps/file on box2 3)List maps in both the environments a) which are same b)which are different pls any ideas are appreciated thnks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkan77
2 Replies

3. Programming

STL map

Hi there, I am using the STL map and I print the map using: map <string, float> ngram_token_index ; map <string, float>::iterator map_iter ; //read the map ... // print the map for ( map_iter = ngram_token_index.begin() ; map_iter != ngram_token_index.end() ; map_iter++ ) cout << ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superuser84
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Vi map command

Hi, I'm trying to map a vi editor key to some commands. I'm using HP-UX 11.11. the command looks like map ~cmnt o * Suman Satpathy : <Esc> :r! date "\%d\%m\%y" <Esc> j$J basically my idea is to map a shortcut for my commentlines. but when I run the shortcut it inserts the line as below *... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumansatpathy
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Botnet Map from $_SERVER[HTTP_REFERER]

4000 node Botnet derived from PHP superglobal $_SERVER mapped with Google Maps Engine. https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture640.png total ips 54945 unique ips 4000 unique countries 64 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

DSL Modem 192.168.a.b botnet member me?

I need a hint or a clue. Some four weeks or even more I try to change the password for my wifi access of the DSL Router without success. I access 192.168.x.x and filling in username as well as the password I am stuck. Literally nothing happens and the support line tells me that this is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
2 Replies
PAM_LOCALUSER(8)						 Linux-PAM Manual						  PAM_LOCALUSER(8)

NAME
pam_localuser - require users to be listed in /etc/passwd SYNOPSIS
pam_localuser.so [debug] [file=/path/passwd] DESCRIPTION
pam_localuser is a PAM module to help implementing site-wide login policies, where they typically include a subset of the network's users and a few accounts that are local to a particular workstation. Using pam_localuser and pam_wheel or pam_listfile is an effective way to restrict access to either local users and/or a subset of the network's users. This could also be implemented using pam_listfile.so and a very short awk script invoked by cron, but it's common enough to have been separated out. OPTIONS
debug Print debug information. file=/path/passwd Use a file other than /etc/passwd. MODULE TYPES PROVIDED
All module types (account, auth, password and session) are provided. RETURN VALUES
PAM_SUCCESS The new localuser was set successfully. PAM_SERVICE_ERR No username was given. PAM_USER_UNKNOWN User not known. EXAMPLES
Add the following line to /etc/pam.d/su to allow only local users in group wheel to use su. account sufficient pam_localuser.so account required pam_wheel.so FILES
/etc/passwd Local user account information. SEE ALSO
pam.conf(5), pam.d(5), pam(8) AUTHOR
pam_localuser was written by Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin@redhat.com>. Linux-PAM Manual 09/19/2013 PAM_LOCALUSER(8)