Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting XML Parse between to tag with upper tag Post 302892356 by pareshkp on Wednesday 12th of March 2014 12:40:26 PM
Old 03-12-2014
No Its Huge XML So i just copy and paste in notepad.

---------- Post updated at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:56 AM ----------

I have Tried below nawk commnad but its have diffrent output and also i have to put all value :

Code:
nawk -F'[\"\>\<]' 'BEGIN{print "Nbr"} /MeContext id/{a=$3} /VsDataContainer id/{b=$3}/cellIndividualOffsetEUtran/{c=$3}/isRemoveAllowed/{d=$3}/isHoAllowed/{e=$3}/loadBalancing/{print a,b,c,d,e,$3}' filename

---------- Post updated at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:59 AM ----------

Any One Can Help me on this ????

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to retrieve the value from XML tag whose end tag is in next line

Hi All, Find the following code: <Universal>D38x82j1JJ </Universal> I want to retrieve the value of <Universal> tag as below: Please help me. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add the multiple lines of xml tags before a particular xml tag in a file

Hi All, I'm stuck with adding multiple lines(irrespective of line number) to a file before a particular xml tag. Please help me. <A>testing_Location</A> <value>LA</value> <zone>US</zone> <B>Region</B> <value>Russia</value> <zone>Washington</zone> <C>Country</C>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk Script to parse a XML tag

I have an XML tag like this: <property name="agent" value="/var/tmp/root/eclipse" /> Is there way using awk that i can get the value from the above tag. So the output should be: /var/tmp/root/eclipse Help will be appreciated. Regards, Adi (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asirohi
6 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Trying to parse a xml file for only one tag

I have a xml file in where I need to parse only a particular tag and print the output in the shell script. Here is the tag info in the xml file <dp:file> This is dp file output </dp:file> Output should be printed as This is dp file output. Please help.Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandu123
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for a html tag and print the entire tag

I want to print from <fruits> to </fruits> tag which have <fruit> as mango. Also i want both <fruits> and </fruits> in output. Please help eg. <fruits> <fruit id="111">mango<fruit> . another 20 lines . </fruits> (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashik409
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using shell command need to parse multiple nested tag value of a XML file

I have this XML file - <gp> <mms>1110012</mms> <tg>988</tg> <mm>LongTime</mm> <lv> <lkid>StartEle=ONE, Desti = Motion</lkid> <kk>12</kk> </lv> <lv> <lkid>StartEle=ONE, Source = Velocity</lkid> <kk>2</kk> </lv> <lv> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeedASolution
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML files with spaces in the tag name, parse & display?

Greetings all, I have an XML file that is being generated from my application, here is a sample of the first tag (That I am trying to remove and display in a list..) Example- <tag one= "data" data="1234" updateTime="1300"> <tag one= "data1" data="1234" updateTime="1300"> <tag... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving XML tag/contents after specific XML tag within same file

Hi Forum. I have an XML file with the following requirement to move the <AdditionalAccountHolders> tag and its content right after the <accountHolderName> tag within the same file but I'm not sure how to accomplish this through a Unix script. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. ... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchang
19 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Grepping multiple XML tag results from XML file.

I want to write a one line script that outputs the result of multiple xml tags from a XML file. For example I have a XML file which has below XML tags in the file: <EMAIL>***</EMAIL> <CUSTOMER_ID>****</CUSTOMER_ID> <BRANDID>***</BRANDID> Now I want to grep the values of all these specified... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubh752
1 Replies
wml::std::grid(3)						     EN Tools							 wml::std::grid(3)

NAME
wml::std::grid - Layout Grid SYNOPSIS
#use wml::std::grid <grid [attributes]> <cell [attributes]>...</cell> : <cell [attributes]>...</cell> </grid> DESCRIPTION
The "<grid>" container tag provides a mixture between a HTML table and a TeX-like way of specifying its dimensions and the alignment of its cells. ATTRIBUTES
First the possible attributes for "<grid>": "summary" This attribute will be inserted into the "table" tag, see documentation of HTML 4.0 for details on why this attribute is recommended. "layout" This specifies the layout of the grid in X and Y dimension, i.e. "3x2" means 3 columns (x-dimension) and 2 rows (y-dimension). Default is "1x"NCELL where NCELL is the number of cell tags or in other words: Default is a top-down list. "align" This specifies the horizontal alignment of the cells in a row. The argument has to contain as many characters as there are cells in a row. The supported alignment characters are `"l"' (left), `"r"' (right) and `"c"' (center). Default is `"l...l"' (as much "l"'s as there are cells in a row). "valign" This specifies the vertical alignment of the cells in a column. The argument has to contain as many characters as there are cells in a column. The supported alignment characters are `"t"' (top), `"b"' (bottom) and `"m"' (middle). Default is `"t...t"' (as much "t"'s as there are cells in a column). "width" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the width of the grid. Default is no specified width. "spacing" This is the corresponding attribute to "cellspacing" of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the spacing of cells in the grid, i.e. the space around the content of each cell. Default is 0 (no space). "padding" This is the corresponding attribute to "<cellpadding>" of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the padding between cells in the grid, i.e. the inter-cell space. Default is 0 (no space). "border" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the border width of the grid. Default is 0 (no border). "bgcolor" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<table>" tag. Use it to set the background color of the grid. Default is no specified color. "color" This sets the foreground (text) color of the grid's contents. Actually this sets the default for the same attribute of "<cell>". Default is no specified color. Second the possible attributes for "<cell>": "align" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the horizontal alignment of the cell's contents. Default is taken from the same attribute of "<grid>". "valign" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the vertical alignment of the cell's contents. Default is taken from the same attribute of "<grid>". "bgcolor" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the background color of a particular cell. Default is no specified color. "color" This sets the foreground (text) color of the cell's contents. This is done via the HTML "<font>" tag. Default is no specified color or the color from the same attribute of "<grid>". "rowspan" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to span a cell over more then one row of the grid. Default is 1 row. "colspan" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to span a cell over more then one column of the grid. Default is 1 column. "width" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the width of the cell. Default is no specified width. "height" This is the corresponding attribute of the HTML "<td>" tag. Use it to set the height of the cell. Default is no specified height. EXAMPLE
<grid bgcolor="#000000" color="#ffffff" layout="3x2" align="llr" valign="tm"> <cell>A</cell> <cell>B</cell> <cell>C</cell> <cell>D</cell> <cell>E</cell> <cell>F</cell> </grid> AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1, P2, P3, P5 External: -- SEE ALSO
HTML <"table">-tag. EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::std::grid(3)