Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX What in the world is openssh\.msg\.en_US? Post 302892050 by busi386 on Monday 10th of March 2014 02:22:10 PM
Old 03-10-2014
What in the world is openssh\.msg\.en_US?

Upon doing an lslpp -L | grep ssh I notice the following package is missing:
Code:
openssh\.msg\.en_US - Open Secure Shell Messages

I would like to know what exactly does this package do, and is it needed.
It does not appear to be necessary as I can connect to my AIX boxes just fine without it.

Does any one know exactly what this package is and if its recommended to installl? Any links or documentations you may have would be helpful.

Just so you know, I've search the internet for the answers. While I get a lot of hits on this package. none of the websites give any details about it.

Please help.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Start using code tags, thanks.

Last edited by zaxxon; 03-11-2014 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: Perderabo: fix title; Zaxxon: code tags

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

en_us.utf-8

please someone provide me the link for downloading en_us.utf-8 .....i have an issue with locale for which i need this :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubhendu.pyne
1 Replies

2. Solaris

en_US.ISO8859-1 Table

Hy together, I doesn't find a table of en_US.IS08859-1. Have someone a link or same else? Thanks Urs (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing en_US.UTF-8 on Solaris 10. Newbie.

Hi, I am looking to install en_US.UTF-8 on to a solaris 10 Sparc server. Is it possible to install this character set from the iso image? I have an iso image only (sol_10_u.iso) on CD. I have used the command below but with no success. Any pointers to get this installed would be greatly... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Ajouter la langue en_US sur Solaris 10

Bonjour, J'ai une station Sun en Solaris 10 installe par defaut en Francais. Je n'ai pas les Cds de cette installation d'OS. J'ai un logiciel qui doit utiliser la langue en_US. A la baniere de connection la langue choisi est C (pas de en_USxxxx disponible) J'ouvre une console $LANG vaut C,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: XRay
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Add language en_US Solaris 10

Hello, I have a Sun Solaris 10 installs by default in French. I do not have CDs of the OS installation. I have a program use the language en_US. At connection language chosen is C (en_USxxxx not available) I open a console $ LANG C if LANG = en_US I get "could not set correctly local" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: XRay
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

xmlstarlet parse non en_US characters

I'm parsing around 600K xml files, with roughly 1500 lines of text in each, some of the lines include Chinese, Russian, whatever language, with a bash script that uses cat $i | xmlstarlet sel -t -m "//section1/section2/section3/section4/section5" -v "@VALUE" -n > somefile which works, but I... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclecameron
15 Replies

7. Solaris

setting locale en_US.UTF-8

hi, I am using SOLARIS sparc 64 bit, during installation of Oracle i receive an error required OS locale en_US.UTF-8 does not exist on the installation computer. To avoid this issue, please ensure that the locale en_US.UTF-8 exists on the installation computer prior to installing Oracle. when... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zeeshan047
4 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Mad World Remix of Moby Video (Are You Lost In The World Like Me)

This is an excellent video comment on modern society and the remix is good too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DU1B_XkyIk 5DU1B_XkyIk Watch the video above and post your comments. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - manual page for Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 SYNOPSIS
mh_lspoms [option]... <package> DESCRIPTION
Looks for all POM files defined in the source of the project. Where <package> is the name of the binary package, e.g. libcommons-lang-java. Default to the first binary found in the debian/control file OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: package to act on -f --force: force run even if the .poms files exist. Only maven.rules will be created, assuming that it did not exist before. -n --non-interactive: non interactive session, don't ask questions. -o --offline: don't ever connect to the internet, for Debian build compatibility. You need to execute it on the unpacked origial source tree, merged with the debian/ folder. It will create the file debian/<binary pack- age>.poms which contains all the POMs to deploy to the Maven repository and is used by mh_installpoms. The contents of debian/<binary package>.poms should be: * one POM file location per line, * optionally, the location is followed by the option --no-parent to indicate that if this POM inherits from a parent, the parent element will be removed. Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 May 2012 MAVEN(1)