Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Infrastructure Testing
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Infrastructure Testing Post 302891698 by blackrageous on Friday 7th of March 2014 10:39:43 AM
Old 03-07-2014
Infrastructure testing is a bit vague and can encompass a great deal. It naturally should be dependent upon the environment. What makes up the infrastructure. I recommend taking a look at the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) set of comprehensive processes.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

freeware to document your IT infrastructure for unix

I just started using this good free software that lets you document your entire IT infrastructure. It's called Auditor Lite or Documentor for Unix and in my opinion it's the best software out there and the fact that it is free is even better. Just thought I would let you guys know if you want to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itguy321
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HOWTO plug server into infrastructure

Hi I consider how to plug server into infrastructure. What is the actual standard for sys admins to plug server and make it up and running. Whether use LACP/EtherChannel, IPMP, JumboFrame and when ? How to make server redundancy and fail-over to maximize its uptime ? How many network... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris packages for Oracle grid infrastructure installation

Hello guys, I am trying to install oracle grid infrastructure 11.2 on Solaris 5.11. while I was reading the installation guide to check for the software requirements, there were two packages mentioned for the Solars 5.11. They are as follows pkg://solaris/developer/build/make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zacsparrow
2 Replies
TM::PSI(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      TM::PSI(3pm)

NAME
TM::PSI - Topic Maps, PSI (published subject identifiers) DESCRIPTION
This package provides predefined subjects, all of which will be preloaded in every map which is instantiated with the TM package hierarchy. When the subjects are defined also their relationship are kept here (example: isa is an instance of an assertion). Every such subject is defined by its item identifier The internal identifier, which does not really mean much. subject identifier The subject indicator(s), which is ultimately the one which identifies any of the subjects here. NOTE: For none of the subjects declared here a subject address exists. All concepts are TM-related concepts. The subjects are sorted: TMRM-related These are the minimal subjects which make a map what it is. Examples are "isa" and its related role (type) "class" and "instance", and "is-subclass-of" and its related roles. TMDM-related (XTM things) These are the additional concepts which are mandated by TMDM. AsTMa-related Here are more concepts which are needed by the AsTMa= language(s), such as "template" or "ontology". TMQL-related Here are more concepts which are needed by TMQL. To learn about these predefined concepts, you can do one of the following use TM::PSI; warn Dumper ($TM::PSI::core, $TM::PSI::topicmaps_inc, $TM::PSI::astma_inc, $TM::PSI::tmql_inc); Taxonometry Two association types are predefined by the standard(s): "is-subclass-of" and "isa". Together with these roles are defined "subclass", "superclass" and "instance", "class", respectively. The TM::* suite of packages has these not only built in, but also works under the assumption that these association types and also the roles CANNOT be subclassed themselves. This means that no map is allowed to use, say, "is-specialization-of" as a subclass of "is-subclass-of". The costs of this constraint is quite small compared to the performance benefits. Infrastructure Concepts To make the whole machinery work, every topic map must contain infrastructure topics such as "name", "occurrence" etc. They are topics like the topics a user may put into the map. While this is the right thing to do, in practical situation you often will want to filter out these infrastructure topics. You can always get a list of these via @@@ fix docu @@@@@ $tm->mids (keys %{$TM::PSI::topicmaps->{mid2iid}}); SEE ALSO
TM AUTHOR INFORMATION
Copyright 200[1-68], Robert Barta <drrho@cpan.org>, All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.10.1 2010-07-18 TM::PSI(3pm)