Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX When connecting to HPUX gui console it is grey screen? Post 302891213 by kenshinhimura on Tuesday 4th of March 2014 12:01:59 PM
Old 03-04-2014
When connecting to HPUX gui console it is grey screen?

My screen is grey when i connect to gui console

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting to cisco devices via console

I use configure cisco devices daily using hyper terminal in windows via the serial port. Is there an alternative solution in unix that I can connect to a cisco console port via serial port? What application do I need?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dgroove3
1 Replies

2. Solaris

When connecting to console port (db-25) sends break

Does anyone know how to disable this: When I plug a console cable into the back of a sun box using the DB-25 interface, it sends the box to the ok prompt. I heard thiere is a way to disable this, but I have not had luck finding it. Thanks in advance!! Brian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HPUX Login Problem on the console

Hi Everyone, I have an HP3000 server on which I am unable to login to the server.I connected the server to my laptop thru a serial cable and I am unable to login thru any user ..when i enter my login id ..the system gets me back to the login prompt without asking me for a password. Cud u pls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hunk
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting as CONSOLE using Telnet.

Hi, I need to connect as CONSOLE from my WinXP PC to a Solaris server (Solaris 9 SPARC) using telnet. I cannot use HyperTerminal as there is no direct link between my PC and the server (it is a remote server). How to do this? Regards. M. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahatma
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

Data protector GUI gives Blank screen

Hi, Haveing a little trouble with data protector (5.5) on HP-UX (11.11, 11.23) under Xwindows Chameleon UNIX 97 (7.0 - its a old version) I am trying to get the GUI for DP up and running on a HP-UX cell manager and I have the following problem. The GUI starts up with no errors that I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Non-gui equivalent to SMC Management Console?

Forgive my naievety, but is there a non-Gui version of the administration tool, SMC? I need to run this on a remote Putty login and it is just plain UNIX. When I invoke SMC, I get java.lang.ClassLoader errors, a bunch of jibberish and a root prompt. I have searched Google, seems as if it... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffpas
14 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Windows to Linux remote console using VNC brings up blank console screen with only mouse pointer

:confused:Hi This was installed on the Linux box a few weeks back by a guy that no longer works for us. All worked fine until last week. Now when we connect its just a blank screen with no icons. I get a whole bunch of errors when starting the service too: Tue Feb 23 14:29:45 2010 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
1 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi Via GUI

Note: I originally posted this question on unix.stackexchange.com. But as my question was down-voted within an hour of asking, I came to the conclusion that perhaps I need to quit attempting to get help on StackExchange or that my inquiry is simply moronic. If anyone feels that my question is not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: AntumDeluge
7 Replies
macpack(Mono 1.0)														 macpack(Mono 1.0)

NAME
macpack - Macintosh OS X Packager for managed gui assemblies SYNOPSIS
macpack [options] assembly DESCRIPTION
macpack is a tool used to package managed assemblies (like System.Windows.Forms or Cocoa#) that require gui availability for deployment on Mac OS X. macpack will prepare a OS X compatible bundle from the provided assembly and resources. The bundle will include the specified assembly as well as any of the provided resources (specified with the -resource: switch). Developers can specify the kind of application to produce using the -mode: argument. This controls how the environment in the Mono class libraries is setup. OPTIONS
-a assembly This option tells macpack where the managed assembly that you want to bundle resides. This option is also used to point to the shell script to launch in the case of a X11/Gtk# application. This is the same as just passing the assembly as an argument. -m [winforms,x11,console,cocoa] or -mode:[winforms,x11,console,cocoa] A value indicating the kind of application: WinForms is a Winforms application running on Quartz; X11 is an application that requires the X11 server to run; console is a non-graphical application; cocoa is an application based on Cocoa# -n NAME or -appname:NAME This option specifies the application name of the emitted bundle. This is what you will see in Finder. -o DIRECTORY or -output:DIRECTORY This option specifies the path to output the generated Application. -r RESOURCE or -resource:RESOURCE This option can be specified multiple times. It will place a copy of each resource into the bundles resources directory. Alternatively, you can use a comma separated list of resources. AUTHOR
Geoff Norton WEB SITE
Visit: http://www.mono-project.com for details macpack(Mono 1.0)