Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables Post 302890183 by Neo on Tuesday 25th of February 2014 02:45:04 PM
Old 02-25-2014
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please note this thread is for support for our tidal data maps and app only. If you wish to build your own app (and discuss your app), please create a new thread in the forums. Thank you.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991

Found this archive on the net: TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991.... very interesting reading!! http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/tcp_ip/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One

You may have noticed a lot of big blue buttons" on the site, replacing the Font Awesome icons for creating new discussions and replying to discussions. Here are the reasons for this change: A number of unix.com moderators, including Don Cragun and Ravinder Singh, have commented that new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View

Hi, for quite a while this feature "xxx More Discussions You Might Find Interesting" is added below a topic here. For desktop view this is ok. I didn't make use of it so far, but it isn't disturbing me either. In mobile view however it's annoying me, because when I scroll down to the end... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
3 Replies
Excel::Writer::XLSX::Chart::Bar(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Excel::Writer::XLSX::Chart::Bar(3pm)

NAME
Bar - A class for writing Excel Bar charts. SYNOPSIS
To create a simple Excel file with a Bar chart using Excel::Writer::XLSX: #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use Excel::Writer::XLSX; my $workbook = Excel::Writer::XLSX->new( 'chart.xlsx' ); my $worksheet = $workbook->add_worksheet(); my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'bar' ); # Configure the chart. $chart->add_series( categories => '=Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7', values => '=Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7', ); # Add the worksheet data the chart refers to. my $data = [ [ 'Category', 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ], [ 'Value', 1, 4, 5, 2, 1, 5 ], ]; $worksheet->write( 'A1', $data ); __END__ DESCRIPTION
This module implements Bar charts for Excel::Writer::XLSX. The chart object is created via the Workbook "add_chart()" method: my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'bar' ); Once the object is created it can be configured via the following methods that are common to all chart classes: $chart->add_series(); $chart->set_x_axis(); $chart->set_y_axis(); $chart->set_title(); These methods are explained in detail in Excel::Writer::XLSX::Chart. Class specific methods or settings, if any, are explained below. Bar Chart Methods The "Bar" chart module also supports the following sub-types: stacked percent_stacked These can be specified at creation time via the "add_chart()" Worksheet method: my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'bar', subtype => 'stacked' ); EXAMPLE
Here is a complete example that demonstrates most of the available features when creating a chart. #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use Excel::Writer::XLSX; my $workbook = Excel::Writer::XLSX->new( 'chart_bar.xlsx' ); my $worksheet = $workbook->add_worksheet(); my $bold = $workbook->add_format( bold => 1 ); # Add the worksheet data that the charts will refer to. my $headings = [ 'Number', 'Batch 1', 'Batch 2' ]; my $data = [ [ 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ], [ 10, 40, 50, 20, 10, 50 ], [ 30, 60, 70, 50, 40, 30 ], ]; $worksheet->write( 'A1', $headings, $bold ); $worksheet->write( 'A2', $data ); # Create a new chart object. In this case an embedded chart. my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'bar', embedded => 1 ); # Configure the first series. $chart->add_series( name => '=Sheet1!$B$1', categories => '=Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7', values => '=Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7', ); # Configure second series. Note alternative use of array ref to define # ranges: [ $sheetname, $row_start, $row_end, $col_start, $col_end ]. $chart->add_series( name => '=Sheet1!$C$1', categories => [ 'Sheet1', 1, 6, 0, 0 ], values => [ 'Sheet1', 1, 6, 2, 2 ], ); # Add a chart title and some axis labels. $chart->set_title ( name => 'Results of sample analysis' ); $chart->set_x_axis( name => 'Test number' ); $chart->set_y_axis( name => 'Sample length (mm)' ); # Set an Excel chart style. Blue colors with white outline and shadow. $chart->set_style( 11 ); # Insert the chart into the worksheet (with an offset). $worksheet->insert_chart( 'D2', $chart, 25, 10 ); __END__ AUTHOR
John McNamara jmcnamara@cpan.org COPYRIGHT
Copyright MM-MMXII, John McNamara. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software. It may be used, redistributed and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2012-04-02 Excel::Writer::XLSX::Chart::Bar(3pm)