Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables Post 302890091 by Neo on Tuesday 25th of February 2014 06:27:59 AM
Old 02-25-2014
Hi Akshay,

My apologies, but I'm quite busy with getting this project done. I'll be able to discuss with you more when I have finished our beta release of all our new maps.

In the meantime, I suggest you simply:
  • Google "Google Maps Engine"
  • Read about creating your own Google Map using the Google Maps Engine
  • Read about creating your CSV file needed to import your map data

It's pretty easy if you just do a bit of your own homework; you can learn to do it in less than two hours, maybe for you even in 30 minutes.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991

Found this archive on the net: TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991.... very interesting reading!! http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/tcp_ip/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One

You may have noticed a lot of big blue buttons" on the site, replacing the Font Awesome icons for creating new discussions and replying to discussions. Here are the reasons for this change: A number of unix.com moderators, including Don Cragun and Ravinder Singh, have commented that new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View

Hi, for quite a while this feature "xxx More Discussions You Might Find Interesting" is added below a topic here. For desktop view this is ok. I didn't make use of it so far, but it isn't disturbing me either. In mobile view however it's annoying me, because when I scroll down to the end... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
3 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars - a simple horizontal bar chart DESCRIPTION
This is a simple renderer for charts created both as a dead simple way of rendering horizontal bar charts, which can be a very simple way of rendering data, and as a prototype for some other work I'm thinking of doing with the chart plugin. OPTIONS
Of the rendering API, this only uses the first dataset given and ignores any others. It also fails if used for any type other than the only one it supports "horizontalbars". It takes the following options: summary To maximize the accessibility of your chart, set this to describe the data. This will set the table's summary attribute. STYLING
Please be aware that when using this object, you can change the bar color using CSS like so: div.simple_bars span.bar { background-color: black; } METHODS
init Tell Jifty about the CSS and JS files SimpleBars needs. render Renders a horizontal bar chart. This is done by rendering a table of HTML values, which is then converted to a bar chart by the Javascript added to the response during "init". If JavaScript is not supported by the browser, all the data is presented ina table. They can still read the data, but just not in the most readable form. AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, "<andrew.hanenkamp@boomer.com>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007 Boomer Consulting, Inc. This is free software. You may modify and redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Chart::Renderer::SimpleBars(3pm)