Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables Post 302890087 by Akshay Hegde on Tuesday 25th of February 2014 06:05:50 AM
Old 02-25-2014
Hi Neo, I really loved your new beta app, if you could give demo to create charts, this helps a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Akshay

Last edited by Akshay Hegde; 06-04-2014 at 03:13 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991

Found this archive on the net: TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991.... very interesting reading!! http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/tcp_ip/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One

You may have noticed a lot of big blue buttons" on the site, replacing the Font Awesome icons for creating new discussions and replying to discussions. Here are the reasons for this change: A number of unix.com moderators, including Don Cragun and Ravinder Singh, have commented that new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View

Hi, for quite a while this feature "xxx More Discussions You Might Find Interesting" is added below a topic here. For desktop view this is ok. I didn't make use of it so far, but it isn't disturbing me either. In mobile view however it's annoying me, because when I scroll down to the end... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
3 Replies
TNTNET-CONFIG(1)					      General Commands Manual						  TNTNET-CONFIG(1)

NAME
tntnet-config - output compiler flags for tntnet usage SYNOPSIS
tntnet-config [--libs] [--cxxflags] [--config[=app]] [--makefile[=app]] [--project=app] [--autoproject=app] [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the tntnet-config command. OPTIONS
This program's options start with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --libs Output linker flags. --cxxflags Output C++ preprocessor and compiler flags. --config[=app] Print default configuration file. --makefile[=app] Print a simple makefile for an ecpp project. --project=app Create a simple ecpp project directory. --autoproject=app Create a autotools based ecpp project. --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. AUTHOR
tntnet was written by Tommi Makitalo <tommi@tntnet.org>. This manual page was written by Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
tntnet(8), ecppc(1), ecppl(1), ecppll(1). More documentation can be found in /usr/share/doc/tntnet-doc/. July 3, 2006 TNTNET-CONFIG(1)