Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables Post 302890009 by Neo on Monday 24th of February 2014 06:07:10 PM
Old 02-24-2014
Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables

This is the discussion thread to ask questions about the tide charts and tables. Please note that all users must register to post here.

List of Supported Tidal Station Maps:

Quote:
Thank you for stopping by.
Google Maps Engine has been discontinued. We want to thank all our loyal Google Maps Engine customers.

Sincerely,

The Google Maps Engine team

Frequently-asked questions
What will happen to my Google Maps Engine data?
All data stored with Google Maps Engine will be systematically deleted from Google servers.

Will there be any way to retrieve my subscription data from Google in the future?
No -- all data stored in Google Maps Engine will be permanently and irrevocably deleted. Google will not be able to recover any Google Maps Engine data for any user after February 1st, 2016.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991

Found this archive on the net: TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991.... very interesting reading!! http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/tcp_ip/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One

You may have noticed a lot of big blue buttons" on the site, replacing the Font Awesome icons for creating new discussions and replying to discussions. Here are the reasons for this change: A number of unix.com moderators, including Don Cragun and Ravinder Singh, have commented that new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View

Hi, for quite a while this feature "xxx More Discussions You Might Find Interesting" is added below a topic here. For desktop view this is ok. I didn't make use of it so far, but it isn't disturbing me either. In mobile view however it's annoying me, because when I scroll down to the end... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
3 Replies
DAWG2WORDLIST(1)														  DAWG2WORDLIST(1)

NAME
dawg2wordlist - convert a Tesseract DAWG to a wordlist SYNOPSIS
dawg2wordlist UNICHARSET DAWG WORDLIST DESCRIPTION
dawg2wordlist(1) converts a Tesseract Directed Acyclic Word Graph (DAWG) to a list of words using a unicharset as key. OPTIONS
UNICHARSET The unicharset of the language. This is the unicharset generated by mftraining(1). DAWG The input DAWG, created by wordlist2dawg(1) WORDLIST Plain text (output) file in UTF-8, one word per line SEE ALSO
tesseract(1), mftraining(1), wordlist2dawg(1), unicharset(5), combine_tessdata(1) http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/wiki/TrainingTesseract3 COPYING
Copyright (C) 2012 Google, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 AUTHOR
The Tesseract OCR engine was written by Ray Smith and his research groups at Hewlett Packard (1985-1995) and Google (2006-present). 02/09/2012 DAWG2WORDLIST(1)