Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code Post 302888632 by teefa on Sunday 16th of February 2014 08:04:40 AM
Old 02-16-2014
thanks alot , but if this code is in a file named code.c , how will i use it
i got a schema and binary.air file
shall i gcc -o code.sh code.c
then code.sh binary schema > output

kindly tell me if you dont understand what i want

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
xsd(1)																	    xsd(1)

NAME
xsd - Mono's utility for generating schema or class files SYNOPSIS
xsd <schema.xsd> /classes [options] xsd <schema.xsd> /dataset [options] xsd <assembly>.dll|<assembly>.exe [options] xsd <instance.xml> [<instance.xml> ...] [options] DESCRIPTION
xsd is a tool for intended to complement the XML serialization support of Mono. It can do the following tasks: Generate serializable classes From a given XML schema, generate a class that can be used to read and write xml documents that conform that schema (/classes option). Generate typed datasets From a given XML schema, generate a typed DataSet class that can be used to read and write xml documents that conform that schema (/dataset option). Generate XML schemas From a given assembly and an optional type name, generate an XML schema that can be used to validate the xml documents that can be obtained by serializing objects of that type. If no type is provided, xsd generates a schema for all types in the assembly. When specifying the assembly name do not include the file extension (.dll or .exe). xsd will look for the assembly using the standard assembly loading rules. Infer XML schemas From a given set of XML documents, infer the XML schema that can be used to validate those documents. OPTIONS
The following options are available: /element:name /e:name Specifies the name of the XML schema element for which a class or a dataset has to be generated. /namespace:name /n:name Specifies the namespace of the XML schema element for which a class or a dataset has to be generated. /language:name /l:name Specifies the programming language to use for the generated code. The only supported languages are CS (C#) and VB (Visual Basic.NET). /generator:type,assembly /g:type,assembly Indicates xsd.exe to use custom CodeDomProvider to generate code. The type name must be full name. Assembly name is a local file name that is going to be loaded. The specified Type must have the default constructor. /outputdir:path /o:path Specifies the directory where to generate the code or schemas. /type:name /t:name Specifies the full name of the type (including namespace) for which to generate the XML schema. /help /h Show usage help. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) Atsushi Enomoto (atsushi@ximian.com) LICENSE
xsd is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
disco(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1), wsdl(1) xsd(1)