Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HP DL380 G6 ILO question Linux Post 302888529 by fpmurphy on Saturday 15th of February 2014 12:01:45 AM
Old 02-15-2014
Dedicated iLO ports are 100 Mbps.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Xhost and ILO

I have an application that requires me to disable the restricted access to the X Server libraries by issuing the 'Xhost +' command from a Console Window. It is important that this command is run from the Console Window and not a Terminal Window otherwise the system complains that DISPLAY is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
0 Replies

2. Debian

Problem installing debian 4.0 on hp dl380 G5

ello all.. I really have a big problem installing debian 4.0 on HP dl380 G5 ,2 74 sScsi in raid 1 (mirror), after all selected options, it's freezes on getting files 125 of 125 and stops on 5% of the installation. I've try with different cd's and cd-roms so that's not the problem! Can someone... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: res5it
4 Replies

3. Solaris

HP DL380 G3 vs Solaris 10

1) Does anyone know IF HP Proliant DL380 G3 is compatible to install Solaris 10 - as whenever I tried to install, it gives an error saying 'No disk found' after keying in date/time etc. 2) I found somewhere that text installation will be able to fix it - What is text installation? Thank you (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0 Insall on HP DL380 serverl

Trying to install Openserver 6.0 on this server which has an integrated Smart Array P400. Install halts with the message ....... "Incorrect Disk Partitioning .........................." I havent yet got to the "divvy" and disk partitioning section of the install section so I am... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: farmacy
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

iLo RBSU

Hi, I wanted to setup a ilo for an HP 9000 rp 8420 server. Can anyone have an idea on it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

iLO configuration

how to set IP for iLO in HP server first time thanks to all (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sijocg
1 Replies

7. Debian

HP ProLiant DL380 G4 w/ Debian... If your familiar with this machine please help.

Hello, I have a few questions about this server. It has two CPU's 3.20 ghz / 800 mhz / 1MB L2 5120 MB RAM 6 hard disks on HP Smart Array 6i controller (36.4 GB Ultra320 SCSI HD each) RAID set to RAID 5 (5 discs) with one spare (6th disk) USB, 2 Ethernet ports, 1 ILO port, 1 SCSI port ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcus Aurelius
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

HP DL380 g6 Riser kit

I have 2 DL380g6 servers, one server has a riser kit installed and the other does not. running rhel5.6, how from the OS can I see the riser kit is installed? lspci didn't list the riser kit, but then again I'm not entirely sure its classified as a pci device? Is there a way to see it from the OS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mkeyes001
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hp ilo from Linux

Hi, I want to do momentary press to one server from linux is it possible? I got this command from internet is it correct? or need changes? I also need help how to start and reboot server in hp ilo from linux server. fence_ilo -a 10.1.41.155 -l Admin -p Password (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: learnbash
1 Replies

10. Linux

CentOS 6.6 SSD trim on HP DL380 G2 RAID 0

I'm running glusterfs on CentOS 6.6 two nodes, (the SSD (samsung 840 1TB x2) is RAID 0 on the HP DL380 G6) x2, and trimming is not enable on it by checking /dev/sdb1/xxxxx/discard_max_bytes=0. Do I still need trimming? Somehow my filesystem is fine with 35-30% free space and running very fast. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies
zunghr.f(3)							      LAPACK							       zunghr.f(3)

NAME
zunghr.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine zunghr (N, ILO, IHI, A, LDA, TAU, WORK, LWORK, INFO) ZUNGHR Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine zunghr (integerN, integerILO, integerIHI, complex*16, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, complex*16, dimension( * )TAU, complex*16, dimension( * )WORK, integerLWORK, integerINFO) ZUNGHR Purpose: ZUNGHR generates a complex unitary matrix Q which is defined as the product of IHI-ILO elementary reflectors of order N, as returned by ZGEHRD: Q = H(ilo) H(ilo+1) . . . H(ihi-1). Parameters: N N is INTEGER The order of the matrix Q. N >= 0. ILO ILO is INTEGER IHI IHI is INTEGER ILO and IHI must have the same values as in the previous call of ZGEHRD. Q is equal to the unit matrix except in the submatrix Q(ilo+1:ihi,ilo+1:ihi). 1 <= ILO <= IHI <= N, if N > 0; ILO=1 and IHI=0, if N=0. A A is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the vectors which define the elementary reflectors, as returned by ZGEHRD. On exit, the N-by-N unitary matrix Q. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N). TAU TAU is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (N-1) TAU(i) must contain the scalar factor of the elementary reflector H(i), as returned by ZGEHRD. WORK WORK is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (MAX(1,LWORK)) On exit, if INFO = 0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK LWORK is INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= IHI-ILO. For optimum performance LWORK >= (IHI-ILO)*NB, where NB is the optimal blocksize. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 127 of file zunghr.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 zunghr.f(3)