Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Sys headers - running Linux C code on windows Post 302888499 by Corona688 on Friday 14th of February 2014 02:46:26 PM
Old 02-14-2014
You can easily post code here by using code tags, [code]stuff[/code][/code].

If you wanted to compile unmodified UNIX code under Windows you could use cygwin.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Running MS-windows GUI from unix/linux

Hi i need some help , i would like to run a GUI application on windows from unix i dont need to see the gui just to activate it from remote . it shoud be from CLI on the unix . thanks GUY (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: koreng
1 Replies

2. Linux

Running Linux File Manager on Windows XP

OK: apologies (well) in advance if this is as stupid a question as it gets. I need to change the 'owner' on certain files and folders within my Linux web hosting account. Unfortunately I use Windows XP and now need some kind of Windows application that can open a window within XP that lets me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Boa Prinz
1 Replies

3. Solaris

[need help] about after running sys-unconfig and config network for v890

hi expert, i had do sys-unconfig for my v890 sparc and had config for eri0 network interface and hostname but after the server bring up i got this error messages : NIS domainname is www.USSDGmdn-4.com starting rpc services: rpcbind keyserv done. Setting netmask of eri0 to 255.255.255.0... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
5 Replies

4. Linux

Running Windows "inside" a Linux-like OS?

I'd like to know if it's possible to run Windows "inside" a Linux-like OS similar to how you can run Linux in Windows, rather than dual-booting them both. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I want to do some serious parallel computing which Windows isn't even capable of at the moment... But I'd... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: heliotos
6 Replies

5. Linux

What's better for running Windows software in Linux, Wine or Windows VMware?

What are the differences, advantages, and disadvantages? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Advice Pro
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SYS CRONJOB just not running...

I'm trying to run "SAR -i 60" under #/var/spool/cron/crontabs/SYS 0,10,20,30,40,50 0-6 sh -c "/usr/lib/sa/sa1 60 10 &" 55 23 * 0-6 /usr/lib/sa/sa2 -i 900 -A machine is not running above cron job under "sys" at all. This suppose to run every minutes and all time in 24 hours. When day... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: deal732
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

controlling tool running on Linux VM fron Windows

I have a virtual machine with RedHat. It has a command-line tool X that takes an input file + some control parameters, performs some processing and generates some input files. I have a Windows XP/Server 2003 box where an app Y is running. What I need to do is to control X from Y. That is, given an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ilyaz
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sys cron not running

Hi all, I have a solris 10 machine and i am facing some strange issues. My sys user cron is not executing. Can any one help on this issue? root@antsdp1b>svcs -a|grep -i cron online 1:08:55 svc:/system/cron:default root@antsdp1b> the cron process is also running. but whatever i... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek.goel.piet
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running Linux Script from Windows

forgive me if i am posting this question in wrong forum. I have a rsync script that runs on one server for rsync with another server (both linux) . Now I want to get control of that script from my windows 7 machine. Means I want to run that script from my windows machine whenever i want... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HarryReid
1 Replies
thai/thwchar.h(3)						      libthai							 thai/thwchar.h(3)

NAME
thai/thwchar.h - Wide char support for Thai. SYNOPSIS
Macros #define THWCHAR_ERR (~(thwchar_t)0) Wide-character value indicating error. Typedefs typedef wchar_t thwchar_t Thai character type for storing Unicode character. Functions thwchar_t th_tis2uni (thchar_t c) Convert character code from TIS-620 to Unicode. int th_tis2uni_line (const thchar_t *s, thwchar_t *result, size_t n) Convert string from TIS-620 to Unicode. thwchar_t th_winthai2uni (thchar_t c) Convert character code from Thai Windows extended code to Unicode. thwchar_t th_macthai2uni (thchar_t c) Convert character code from Mac Thai extended code to Unicode. thchar_t th_uni2tis (thwchar_t wc) Convert character code from Unicode to TIS-620. int th_uni2tis_line (const thwchar_t *s, thchar_t *result, size_t n) Convert string from Unicode to TIS-620. thchar_t th_uni2winthai (thwchar_t wc) Convert character code from Unicode to Thai Windows extended code. thchar_t th_uni2macthai (thwchar_t wc) Convert character code from Unicode to Mac Thai extended code. Detailed Description Wide char support for Thai. Function Documentation thwchar_t th_macthai2uni (thchar_tc) Convert character code from Mac Thai extended code to Unicode. Parameters: c : Mac Thai character/glyph to convert Returns: Corresponding Unicode code thwchar_t th_tis2uni (thchar_tc) Convert character code from TIS-620 to Unicode. Parameters: c : TIS-620 character to convert Returns: Corresponding Unicode code int th_tis2uni_line (const thchar_t *s, thwchar_t *result, size_tn) Convert string from TIS-620 to Unicode. Parameters: s : source TIS-620 string (null-terminated) result : buffer for storing resulting Unicode string n : size of result buffer (as number of elements) Returns: the length of the output Unicode string thchar_t th_uni2macthai (thwchar_twc) Convert character code from Unicode to Mac Thai extended code. Parameters: wc : Unicode code to convert Returns: Corresponding Mac Thai extended code, or TH_ERR if conversion is impossible thchar_t th_uni2tis (thwchar_twc) Convert character code from Unicode to TIS-620. Parameters: wc : Unicode character to convert Returns: Corresponding TIS-620 code, or TH_ERR if conversion is impossible int th_uni2tis_line (const thwchar_t *s, thchar_t *result, size_tn) Convert string from Unicode to TIS-620. Parameters: s : source Unicode string (null-terminated) result : buffer for storing resulting TIS-620 string n : size of result buffer (as number of elements) Returns: the length of the output TIS-620 string Note that, since the conversion is lossy, some characters in the convesion result may be TH_ERR, indicating conversion error. thchar_t th_uni2winthai (thwchar_twc) Convert character code from Unicode to Thai Windows extended code. Parameters: wc : Unicode code to convert Returns: Corresponding Thai Windows extended code, or TH_ERR if conversion is impossible thwchar_t th_winthai2uni (thchar_tc) Convert character code from Thai Windows extended code to Unicode. Parameters: c : Thai Windows character/glyph to convert Returns: Corresponding Unicode code Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libthai from the source code. Version 0.1.14 Tue Jun 17 2014 thai/thwchar.h(3)