Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code Post 302888016 by vbe on Wednesday 12th of February 2014 09:48:04 AM
Old 02-12-2014
Thread moved to programming... has nothing to do with shell scripting stuff...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
DDIS(5) 							File Formats Manual							   DDIS(5)

Name
       DDIS - Digital Data Interchange Syntax / ISO ASN.1 (DDIS/ASN.1) files

Description
       DDIS/ASN.1 files conform to Digital's Digital Data Interchange Syntax.  DDIS conforms to syntaxes that can be defined within the specifica-
       tions of International Standards Organization Abstract Syntax Notation One (ISO ASN.1), but is not itself an  implementation  of  full  ISO
       ASN.1 syntax.

DDIS/ASN.1 files conform to the DDIS/ASN.1 syntax.  The DDIS/ASN.1 syntax is itself used to define other syntaxes.  The following are among
       the syntaxes that are subsets of DDIS/ASN.1:

DDIF   Digital Document Interchange Format

DTIF   Digital Table Interchange Format

DOTS   Data Object Transport Syntax

Files that conform to one of the DDIS/ASN.1 family of syntaxes are described as DDIS/ASN.1 files.  More specifically,  however,	the  files
       are typed according to a particular DDIS/ASN.1 syntax.  For example, a file that conforms to the DDIF syntax is a DDIF file, and is identi-
       fied by the command as a ddis/ddif file. The command includes the string ddis/ as a part of its output if a file belongs in the	DDIS  fam-
       ily.

See Also
       ctod(1), dtoc(1), DDIF(5), DOTS(5), DTIF(5), CDA(5)

DDIS(5)