Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to quit out of for loop. Post 302886772 by Perderabo on Monday 3rd of February 2014 01:45:00 PM
Old 02-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohtashims
The keys cannot be set due to policies in place. The configuration is exactly the same on all three servers. If it was the issue with the third and last server, then I reduced the server list to only two.

Now it is asking password for the second server !!
Remove the for loop entirely then rerun it. Or put an echo for loop is done after the for loop. I think you are exiting your for loop. Then later on you have something else that causes the password prompt.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to quit from glance

hi, if i am in glance, how do i exit? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

quit any time

how can i read input to quit any time, for instance "type q to quit" I have a script like this echo "The first choice" read firstChoice echo "The second choice" read secondChoice Looking for a code to quit any time by pressing q to quit any help would be appreciated thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Qwond
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl how to exit a while loop and quit reading the input file

I am reading a file using While loop while <FILE> { $_ = <FILE>; process data... } I would like to quit reading the file once I encounter a String pattern. How do i do it. is it if (/SUMMARY/) { last; } I am having problems with uninitialized value in pattern... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subhap
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to quit from a script?

hi all, I am facing problem in shell scripting while using exit command, when ever i run a file using . ./<filename>, when i run the sae script as sh <filename> the script does not close the windows. since my script has function calls i have to use . ./ <filename>. Could any one tell me... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: caro
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enter q for quit not working

I'm using a while loop with an if statement. When the user choses a number, it will display a list of files. That works, the problem is q for quit won't exit script. How can I fix this? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: smiley76112
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

if no file then quit

I have a script that run several subscripts. I need to find out how to do two things. First I would like to check for a file and if that file is not there I want to quit the entire script without running the rest of the script which contain subscripts. If the file is there, I want it to continue... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: libertyforall
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to quit or exit from WMToggle

I want directly to move from WMToggle to bash, which command to type? Now I need to type 3 times, :q! etc. any help? its very annoying to time something 3 times continuously :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c_lady
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh loop to read input until QUIT

Hi I'm looking to write a simple ksh loop reading user input (and write it to a file) until the user enters QUIT at which point I want it to continue. Does anyone have an example of this type of loop? Any help much appreciated Cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
2 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

Are you sure you want to quit Safari?

Hmmm. I cannot figure out where to disable this warning message in Safari. Google says to disable something in Safari Tabs preferences but my Macs do not have that option in Mojave. Anyone know how to disable the following so when I quit Safari it simply quits without the "freeze the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
SOAP::Transport::POP3(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  SOAP::Transport::POP3(3)

NAME
SOAP::Transport::POP3 - Server side POP3 support for SOAP::Lite SYNOPSIS
use SOAP::Transport::POP3; my $server = SOAP::Transport::POP3::Server -> new('pop://pop.mail.server') # if you want to have all in one place # -> new('pop://user:password@pop.mail.server') # or, if you have server that supports MD5 protected passwords # -> new('pop://user:password;AUTH=+APOP@pop.mail.server') # specify list of objects-by-reference here -> objects_by_reference(qw(My::PersistentIterator My::SessionIterator My::Chat)) # specify path to My/Examples.pm here -> dispatch_to('/Your/Path/To/Deployed/Modules', 'Module::Name', 'Module::method') ; # you don't need to use next line if you specified your password in new() $server->login('user' => 'password') or die "Can't authenticate to POP3 server "; # handle will return number of processed mails # you can organize loop if you want do { $server->handle } while sleep 10; # you may also call $server->quit explicitly to purge deleted messages DESCRIPTION
COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2001 Paul Kulchenko. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Paul Kulchenko (paulclinger@yahoo.com) perl v5.12.1 2010-03-17 SOAP::Transport::POP3(3)