Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pdf to xls or csv Linux
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Pdf to xls or csv Linux Post 302880491 by Corona688 on Thursday 19th of December 2013 10:11:46 PM
Old 12-19-2013
A free utility for converting PDF to text is certainly a useful insight to solving your problem. Have you actually tried it, yet? Does it produce text like you have shown? Are you able to install or build it on your system? In short, what have you tried?

There's little point going farther if it does not work or you're unable to do anything. It's far too easy for us to craft solutions that don't work given this minimal information, and we are not a discount coding warehouse. One step at a time.

Last edited by Corona688; 12-19-2013 at 11:16 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting csv to xls

Hi, Can anyone tell the option to change the file type in unix. i.e. if a file is in csv(Comma Separating Values) format, it should be changed to xls(ordinary MS-Excel) format. But renaming command is not changing to correct file format. Thanks in advance, Milton. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: miltony
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

From xls to csv file

Can we convert an xls file into csv format in Unix Thanks Suresh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

.xls to .csv conversion

Hi Please can someone tell me how i can convert .xls file into .csv on both platforms, windows and unix. many thanks, neil (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: neil546
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

xls to csv

how to convert a xls file into .csv file? is tghere any command in unix for that? please help thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting xls file to txt file and xls to csv

I need to convert an excel file into a text file and an excel file into a CSV file.. any code to do that is appreciated thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bandar007
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert .xls to .csv

Hi, I have problem..How to convert .xls file to .csv.. Plz help me for this problem.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varma457
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV to XLS

Ok, every morning at my office we send out excel sheets to Economy people with statistics for yesterdays trading. All the trading run's in Redhat or Solaris environments. We run a script on a Redhat server whitch generates the stats in CSV format. After we download we open it in Excel and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipmunken
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Oracle to CSV to XLS

I would like to know if have one way with read table from oracle converter in CSV o TXT and After converter in XLS or spreedsheet Thanks so much JAvier (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeiregh
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Csv to xls

Hello I have a script which converts log to csv. Now I need to have xls. Is there any easy way/command which can convert csv to xls?:confused: preferably just using bash and not perl,... is it possible? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frhling
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mail sending with multiple attachement(pdf and csv) with html content from Linux

Hi, We have a requirement to send multiple attachment(pdf and csv) along with html content in a single mail. For that we are using uuencode. It is working for single pdf attachment and html content. But we are unable to send both pdf and csv attachment with html content. Below is the script.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dholea
5 Replies
PODOFOPDFINFO(1)						   podofopdfinfo						  PODOFOPDFINFO(1)

NAME
podofopdfinfo - provide information about a PDF file SYNOPSIS
podofopdfinfo [DCPON] [inputfile] DESCRIPTION
podofopdfinfo is one of the command line tools from the PoDoFo library that provide several useful operations to work with PDF files. It can provide a number of facts about a PDF document according to the formatting instructions. If the instructions are not provided, complete information is shown. OPTIONS
D display Document Info. C display Classic Metadata. P display Page Info. O display Outlines. N display Names. [inputfile] Input PDF file. SEE ALSO
podofobox(1), podofocountpages(1), podofocrop(1), podofoencrypt(1), podofoimg2pdf(1), podofoimgextract(1), podofoimpose(1), podofoincremen- talupdates(1), podofomerge(1), podofopages(1), podofotxt2pdf(1), podofotxtextract(1), podofouncompress(1), podofoxmp(1) AUTHORS
PoDoFo is written by Dominik Seichter <domseichter@web.de> and others. This manual page was written by Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex@debian.org> for the Debian Project (but may be used by others). PoDoFo 2010-12-09 PODOFOPDFINFO(1)