Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to window c: shared drive Post 302879561 by vbe on Friday 13th of December 2013 05:18:02 AM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Map Drive From Windows To Apache Shared Drive?

Anyone know how I can map a windows drive to an apache shared drive? In my httpd.conf file, I have: Alias /merc_rpts/ "/u/merc_rpts/" <Directory "/u/merc_rpts"> Options Indexes </Directory> I'm able to bring up a browser and see the contents of this folder. In... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file monitoring using unix scripting on shared drive

Hi all, I have a query and need advise. is it possible to have a script which will monitor file/s on network shared drive (windows machine)? Is there a way i can monitor a file is available on shared drive and move it over to unix machine for further processing? Any guidance or advice much... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zulfikarmd
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Transfer from Window server to UNIX and UNIX to UNIX

Dear All, Can someone help to command or program to transfer the file from windows to Unix server and from one unix server to another Unix server in secure way. I would request no samba client. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shortest path for each query from a csv file

Hi all, I have this file __DATA__ child, Parent, probability, M7, Q, P, M7, M28, E, M28, M6, E, M6, Q, Pl, & several hundred lines..... Legends: P(= Probable) > Pl(=Plausible) > E(=Equivocal). What I want is for each child I want to trace it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rushadrena
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need help on moving .csv file from UNIX to windows file path

Need help on moving .csv file from unix to windows file path. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive

Hi Guys, Can any one help me on this. I need help to move .csv/.xls file from unix path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive? Regards, LKR (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to FTP the file in to the Windows shared drive?

Hi All, How to FTPing file from Unix server to Windows Shared drive location. Thanks, Suman B (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumanmca2006
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

I am trying to merge all csv files from source path into 1 file

I am trying to merge all csv files from source path into one single csv file in target. but getting error message: hadoop fs -cat /user/hive/warehouse/stage.db/PK_CLOUD_CHARGE/TCH-charge_*.csv > /user/hive/warehouse/stage.db/PK_CLOUD_CHARGE/final/TCH_pb_charge.csv getting error message:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cplusplus1
0 Replies

9. Solaris

I can't edit a txt file shared from Window server to Solaris

Hello, I'm working with Solaris and I need to share files between Windows Server 2012 and Solaris through an authentication with an Active Directory user, where Windows Server is the "main server". All was going good, until after see the WS files and I tried to open one and modify it, but I cannot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: QeratD0
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Move the file from one path to another using .sh file in EBS Oracle apps.

Hi All, I just want to move the file from one path to another using .sh file in EBS oracle apps. I have written in .prog but i need in .sh (file.sh) XXC_SAMPLE_FILE.prog #!/bin/bash # XXC_SAMPLE_FILE.prog DATE_TIME=`date | awk {' print $1"_"$2"_"$3"_"$4 '}` echo "parse_parms" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mist123
4 Replies
winop(n)						       BLT Built-In Commands							  winop(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
winop - Perform assorted window operations SYNOPSIS
winop lower ?window?... winop map ?window?... winop move window x y winop raise ?window?... winop snap window photoName winop unmap ?window?... winop warpto ?window? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The winop command performs various window operations on Tk windows using low-level Xlib function calls to work around window manager pecu- liarities. INTRODUCTION
Tk has several commands for manipulating its windows: raise, lower, wm, etc. These commands ask the window manager to perform operations on Tk windows. In some cases, a particular window manager won't perform the operation as expected. For example, if you positioned a toplevel window using wm geometry, the window may not actually be at those particular coordinates. The position of the window may be offset by dimensions of the title bar added by the window manager. In situations like these, the winop command can be used to workaround these difficulties. Instead, it makes low-level Xlib (such XRaiseWindow and XMapWindow) calls to perform these operations. toplevel .top wm withdraw .top # Set the geometry to make the window manager # place the window. wm geometry .top +100+100 # Move the window to the desired location # and "update" to force the window manager # to recognize it. winop move .top 100 100 update wm deiconify .top winop move .top 100 100 OPERATIONS
The following operations are available for the winop command: winop lower ?window?... Lowers window to the bottom of the X window stack. Window is the path name of a Tk window. winop map ?window?... Maps window on the screen. Window is the path name of a Tk window. If window is already mapped, this command has no effect. winop move window x y Move window to the screen location specified by x and y. Window is the path name of a Tk window, while x and y are screen coordi- nates. This command returns the empty string. winop raise ?window?... Raises window to the top of the X window stack. Window must be a valid path name of a Tk window. This command returns the empty string. winop snap window photoName Takes a snapshot of the window and stores the contents in the photo image photoName. Window is the valid path name of a Tk window which must be totally visible (unobscured). PhotoName is the name of a Tk photo image which must already exist. This command can fail if the window is obscured in any fashion, such as covered by another window or partially offscreen. In that case, an error message is returned. winop unmap ?window?... Unmaps window from the screen. Window is the path name of a Tk window. winop warpto ?window? Warps the pointer to window. Window is the path name of a Tk window which must be mapped. If window is in the form @x,y, where x and y are root screen coordinates, the pointer is warped to that location on the screen. [I've never heard a good case for warping the pointer in an application. It can be useful for testing, but in applications, it's always a bad idea. Simply stated, the user owns the pointer, not the application. If you have an application that needs it, I'd like to hear about it.] If no window argument is present the current location of the pointer is returned. The location is returned as a list in the form "x y", where x and y are the current coordinates of the pointer. KEYWORDS
window, map, raise, lower, pointer, warp BLT
2.4 winop(n)