Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server Post 302879000 by arun1377 on Tuesday 10th of December 2013 04:49:01 AM
Old 12-10-2013
Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts,

I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2.

My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node 2.

Please help me how to acheive this for running a script via a node 2 from node 1.

Thank you!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tree directory structure of Unix to get final node path

Hi, I want to list all the last directories from mentioned base path. for eg: If i have a base path say /base/base1/ How can i get the path till last node in tree like directory structure of unix by applying any command. so that i will get following output. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shiv@jad
7 Replies

2. Red Hat

Node size

Hi, Does the output of the command numactl --hardware available: 1 nodes (0-0) node 0 cpus: 0 1 node 0 size: 8155 MB node 0 free: 3231 MB No distance information available. where, node 0 size: 8155MB mean that the local memory associated with node 0 is 8155MB? Can anyone guide me... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: heartbreakkid
0 Replies

3. SuSE

Node size

Hi, Does the output of the command numactl --hardware available: 1 nodes (0-0) node 0 cpus: 0 1 node 0 size: 8155 MB node 0 free: 3231 MB No distance information available. where, node 0 size: 8155MB mean that the local memory associated with node 0 is 8155MB? Can anyone guide me... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Linux

Accessing node size

Hi, Does the output of the command numactl --hardware available: 1 nodes (0-0) node 0 cpus: 0 1 node 0 size: 8155 MB node 0 free: 3231 MB No distance information available. where, node 0 size: 8155MB mean that the local memory associated with node 0 is 8155MB? Can anyone guide me... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I-node and sessions

I have a program (written by me, for educational purposes) called "analyzer". The program takes a parameter, a filename, and does some statistics on it (for example, word's number, line's number, ... ) at regular intervals. My teacher told me that if the file is edited while the "analyzer" is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hurricane
4 Replies

6. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

Mount FIle systems from node-1 onto node-2

Hi, We have HP UX service guard cluster on OS 11.23. Recently 40+ LUNs presented to both nodes by SAN team but I was asked to mount them on only one node. I created required VGs/LVs, created VxFS and mounted all of them and they are working fine. Now client requested those FS on 2nd node as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies

8. Infrastructure Monitoring

Using Node-RED and MQTT to Monitor Server and Application Stats

After setting up MQTT and testing some ESP8266 and ESP32 modules, where I noted that testing in Programming ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages, I was so impressed with MQTT that I installed MQTT on three different computers, instantly and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

9. Programming

Node-RED: Writing MQTT Messages to MySQL DB with UNIX timestamp

First, I want to thank Neo (LOL) for this post from 2018, Node.js and mysql - ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR I could not get the Node-RED mysql module to work and searched Google until all my links were purple! I kept getting ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR with the right credentials. Nothing on the web was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::MessageNode(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::MessageNode(3pm)

NAME
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::MessageNode - Jabber message node HIERARCHY
Glib::Boxed +----Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::MessageNode METHODS
messagenode = $node->add_child ($name, $value=undef) o $name (string) o $value (string) string = $node->get_attribute ($name) o $name (string) $node->set_attribute ($name, $value) o $name (string) o $value (string) $node->set_attributes (...) o ... (list) messagenode = $node->get_child_by_name ($child_name) o $child_name (string) messagenode = $node->get_child messagenode = $node->find_child ($child_name) o $child_name (string) string = $node->get_name $node->set_name ($name) o $name (string) messagenode = $node->get_next messagenode = $node->get_parent messagenode = $node->get_prev boolean = $node->get_raw_mode $node->set_raw_mode ($raw_mode) o $raw_mode (boolean) string = $node->to_string string = $node->get_value $node->set_value ($value) o $value (string) SEE ALSO
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth, Glib::Boxed COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 by Florian Ragwitz This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.7 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::MessageNode(3pm)