Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Space not getting released on the mountpoint Post 302878098 by Vishal_dba on Wednesday 4th of December 2013 02:48:54 PM
Old 12-04-2013
The grid is already down for maintenance activity.Now,all the fuser sessions that I can see are just the session logins pls see the output in

Code:
ps -ef|grep process_id

These are just the sessions which are logged in once and while unmount problem is that the session through which I am connecting is also coming in fuser command so how can I kill that and if I kill that how would I issue unmount command.

Best regards,
Vishal

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HPUX : identify NFS mountpoint

Is there a way to identify a directory as the start of an NFS mountpoint in HPUX 11.0? Using existing utilities & without root priv. If you stat the directory and use the S_ISNWK macro you can find network special files that way. The requirement will have to go through other channels if I need... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jim mcnamara
5 Replies

2. Solaris

problem in restoring mountpoint in Solaris

Hi, I am restoring the existing mount point on Solaris and getting below mentioned error mount: /dev/dsk/c0t2d0s6 is already mounted or /billing is busy I uses truss command to see the output and snapshot is below. Please help me to restore the mount point, # truss -fa mount -F... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: helplineinc
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get mountpoint from filename

Dear Guru's Given a full filename /a/b/c/d/file.txt how do i determine what part is the mount point ( say /a/b). Cheers, Karel (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: karelb
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Testing NAS /mountpoint accessible

Hello. What's the best way to ensure that a NFS filesystem mounted from a disk-cabine (NAS) is accessible? My proposal: 1. ping to the ip of the cabine 2. verify filesystem is mounted 3. touch a file inside the /mountpoint Any other suggestions? Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Filesystem and partition, mountpoint

Hello All, I am new to System/plat-form administration work. Right now I am facing some issues while creating the filesystem and mounpoint. I am using Linux 6.0 SuSE 11. Last time I was used one command to partition the given space along with filesystem in SuSE 9 and it was done in GUI mode but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nvkuriseti
0 Replies

6. AIX

read lv mountpoint information directly from disk

Hello, I need to get the lv mountpoint from the hdisk directly (from vgda i guess) and not from odm or /etc/filesystems I knew the command, but unfortunately I forgot it ;) cheers funksen (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: funksen
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Mountpoint 100% but no data inside

One of our mountpoint shows 100% but we have less data on that mountpoint. Pls help me to find which data/process holds the space. bash-3.00$ cd /oracle/server_software/oracle10 bash-3.00$ du -sh * 0K admin 260M app 0K flash_recovery_area 0K lost+found 0K oradata ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rock123
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to format new mountpoint

Can some one help me i try to mkfs new mountpoint from storageIBM but give some problem # mkfs -t ext3 /dev/sdd1 mke2fs 1.39 (29-May-2006) /dev/sdd1 is apparently in use by the system; will not make a filesystem here! my os is redhat 5.3 using fdisk # fdisk -l Disk /dev/sda: 298.9... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickyid04
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mountpoint monitoring script

Hi, I am new to shell scripting. I prepared a very simple script to monitor mount points but not geting desired output. df -h|awk -F' ' '{ if ($5 >= 80) print "CRITICAL\n" $NF " mount point has reached " $5;}'|sed -n '3,$p' When I run above script in Sun solaris box it is executing... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating mountpoint in Linux from rawdevices without lv's

Hello, I need to create mountpoint in linux from rawdevices without using lv's. Please help me with the steps to do this. Best regards, Vishal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_db
2 Replies
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(3)					      OpenSSL					    SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(3)

NAME
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size, SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size - manipulate session cache size LIBRARY
libcrypto, -lcrypto SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> long SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(SSL_CTX *ctx, long t); long SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size(SSL_CTX *ctx); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size() sets the size of the internal session cache of context ctx to t. SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size() returns the currently valid session cache size. NOTES
The internal session cache size is SSL_SESSION_CACHE_MAX_SIZE_DEFAULT, currently 1024*20, so that up to 20000 sessions can be held. This size can be modified using the SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size() call. A special case is the size 0, which is used for unlimited size. When the maximum number of sessions is reached, no more new sessions are added to the cache. New space may be added by calling SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3) to remove expired sessions. If the size of the session cache is reduced and more sessions are already in the session cache, old session will be removed at the next time a session shall be added. This removal is not synchronized with the expiration of sessions. RETURN VALUES
SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size() returns the previously valid size. SSL_CTX_sess_get_cache_size() returns the currently valid size. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3), SSL_CTX_sess_number(3), SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3) 1.0.1i 2009-07-20 SSL_CTX_sess_set_cache_size(3)