Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Failed mpio path on AIX5.3
Operating Systems AIX Failed mpio path on AIX5.3 Post 302875029 by -=XrAy=- on Monday 18th of November 2013 10:00:08 AM
Old 11-18-2013
Hi,

it looks like that the specific path is not (longer) available.
Maybe your storage admin has removed the mapping for this volume or the zoning for this path has been removed.

An lspath and lscfg -vl hdisk10 would be helpfull.

Regards

Last edited by -=XrAy=-; 11-18-2013 at 11:06 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX MPIO and EMC

We are looking at running MPIO for it's redundancy and load balancing benefits. Does anyone know what pieces of software or modules are needed on the VIO server to get load balancing to work. Remember we are using EMC's DMX3500 storage system. We no longer want to use Powerpath. :rolleyes: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vxg0wa3
2 Replies

2. Solaris

path 108528-29 failed

Hi All, The path requires me to go Single User mode. On single user mode, the patch still won't continue: dhcpagent supports a new keyword in /etc/default/dhcpagent. Please merge the existing /etc/default/dhcpagent with the patched version of /etc/default/dhcpagent shipped with this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX native MPIO

Hi folks, does anybody have a link to a documentation how to implement native MPIO on AIX? We are using EMC PowerPath and Datacore SanSymphony/Cambex for this so far and I wasn't able to find a good description on that topic. All I know so far is that mkpath, chpath and lspath are used to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaxxon
3 Replies

4. AIX

How to upgrade AIX5.3TL6-07 to AIX5.3TL8-04?

Hello All, After creating lpp_source/spot from AIX 5.3TL6-07 DVD on the NIM(AIX6.1), I went online and download the fix pack for reaching TL8-04. (it was less than 200Mgegs total) then I did define a newer lpp_source530TL8-04 via a copy from the older lpp_source530TL6-07 (I diduse a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangers
2 Replies

5. AIX

MPIO Driver

On a particular LPAR, I was running AIX 5.3 TL 3. On Monday I did an update of the LPAR to 5.3 TL 9 SP2. The install was smooth, but then I ran into a problem. The MPIO driver does not work with LSI's StoreAge (SVM4). I did some looking, and looks like 5.3 TL3 = IBM.MPIO 5.3.0.30 5.3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: clking
0 Replies

6. AIX

MPIO reliability

Hi, we have a vew boxes using MPIO and they are connected to some virtualization software managing some disk subsystems, offering volumes to the AIX boxes. Sometimes when a cable has been plugged out for a test or when a real problem occurs, using lspath to show the state of the paths shows... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaxxon
8 Replies

7. AIX

MPIO - list of supported arrays

Hello, we are planning to deploy some of our databases on AIX/LPAR based servers (we didn't bought it yet ...). IBM's engineers says that if we want to boot them from SAN the hardware array has to be compatible with MPIO but they don't want to deliver any document with list of arrays supported... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy55
5 Replies

8. AIX

Need Help with SDD / SDDPCM / MPIO

This is getting very confusing for me, and appreciate if someone can help. Platform: Power VM ( Virtual I/O Server) ioslevel 2.1.3.10-FP23 # oslevel -s 6100-05-00-0000 Storage: IBM DS4300 Two HBAs - Dual Port Fibre Adapter Channels Each card has two ports , so a total of 4 ports going... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies

9. AIX

DISK and MPIO

Hello, I have some concerns over the disk management of my AIX system. For example server1 / > lspv hdisk0 00fa6d1288c820aa rootvg active hdisk1 00fa6d1288c8213c vg_2 active hdisk2 00c1cc14d6de272b ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
6 Replies

10. AIX

issue AIX MPIO path closed

Hello, I have encountered the issue on my AIX 6.1. As you can see below, the hdisk1 & hdisk8 are not recognized by the system / > lspv hdisk0 00fa6d1288c820aa rootvg active hdisk1 00fa6d1288c8213c None hdisk2 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
9 Replies
JZIP(6) 						 John's Z-code Interpreter Program						   JZIP(6)

NAME
jzip - execute Infocom v1-5 and Inform v1-5 & v8 game files SYNOPSIS
jzip [ options ] z-file-name DESCRIPTION
jzip invokes the Z-code Interpreter. REQUIREMENTS
jzip will run under most (if not all) flavors of Unix, including AIX, Solaris, SunOS, HP/UX, Linux, Free/NetBSD, IRIX, NeXT Mach, DEC OSF/1, and others. EDITING
JZip now supports arrowkey editing in UNIX. Up/Down selects the previous / next command in history Left/Right moves the cursor over the line. Backspace deletes Typing inserts under the cursor OPTIONS
-l n lines in display -c n columns in display -r n text right margin (default = 1) -t n text top margin (default = 0) -v display version information -m monochrome mode -y set Tandy bit -s n zmachine strict level, from 0 (none), 1 (report once, recommended) to 3. ENVIRONMENT
jzip looks for the environment variable INFOCOM_PATH and will use the path found there to look for the story file specified on the command line if the story file cannot be found in the current directory. CREDITS
jzip is written and maintained by John Holder (j-holder@home.com), based on the ZIP v2.0 sources by Mark Howell and Olaf 'Olsen' Barthel. AVAILABILITY
The most recent version of jzip can be downloaded from one of: http://www.jzip.sourceforge.net/ ftp://ifarchive.org/infocom/interpreters/zip/ FILES
/usr/games/jzip The Z-Code Interpreter Program /usr/lib/games/zfiles Recommended location for Zcode files RELATED USENET NEWSGROUPS
Interactive Fiction (IF) authors should check out rec.arts.int-fiction, and IF players should check out rec.games.int-fiction. 2.1 JZIP(6)