Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Changing fonts with Acroread
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Changing fonts with Acroread Post 302873531 by lillyt2006 on Tuesday 12th of November 2013 10:05:16 AM
Old 11-12-2013
Thanks for the information. I will ask our unix team if we have the latest acroread. I am executing the Acroread through a command line, so I do not get any pop up window.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Fonts?

NEWBIE HERE...by default, where are the font files located (ttf's) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geek01
1 Replies

2. Linux

acroread command giving error

Hi, When I run the command acroread it is giving error ERROR: Cannot find installation directory. When I look at /usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/bin/ an exicutable file named acroread is there. When i run ./acroread from that directory it is working . What can i do so that I can give... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamjayanth
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Fonts on SunOS 5.6

I work in a SunOS server. I want to check which is the default font. Actually I need to check which font is using right now in Terminal and how to change it. Please help me suggesting the command set ---------- Post updated 08-23-09 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous update was 08-22-09 at... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shoeb
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread

Does anybody have idea of Converting secured pdf files to pdf using acroread ? ---------- Post updated at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:44 PM ---------- This file is not password protected. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
4 Replies
ldns(3) 						     Library Functions Manual							   ldns(3)

NAME
ldns_rr_set_push_rr, ldns_rr_set_pop_rr SYNOPSIS
#include <stdint.h> #include <stdbool.h> #include <ldns/ldns.h> bool ldns_rr_set_push_rr(ldns_rr_list *rr_list, ldns_rr *rr); ldns_rr* ldns_rr_set_pop_rr(ldns_rr_list *rr_list); DESCRIPTION
ldns_rr_set_push_rr() pushes an rr to an rrset (which really are rr_list's). *rr_list: the rrset to push the rr to *rr: the rr to push Returns true if the push succeeded otherwise false ldns_rr_set_pop_rr() pops the last rr from an rrset. This function is there only for the symmetry. rr_list: the rr_list to pop from Returns NULL if nothing to pop. Otherwise the popped RR AUTHOR
The ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs to ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs. Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
ldns_rr, ldns_rr_list. And perldoc Net::DNS, RFC1034, RFC1035, RFC4033, RFC4034 and RFC4035. REMARKS
This manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl. 30 May 2006 ldns(3)