Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to scan Chromebook?
Operating Systems Linux Google Chrome OS How to scan Chromebook? Post 302870593 by Neo on Monday 4th of November 2013 07:52:43 AM
Old 11-04-2013
Maybe you can lose lsof on Chrome OS?

I did a quick Google search and found a number of posts of people running lsof on Chrome.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IP Name scan

Hi. how to search a range of IP:s for their registed IP names? Like nslookup or host for all IPs 130.xxx.xxx.1 to 130.xxx.xxx.254 //nicke (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicke30
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to scan and capture

Hi, I am new to unix. I have a file with records like the below ads-sap-4.txt: </a></b></span><span class="linkbutton yellow_but"><a id="2005754_more" style="cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akondeti
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

scan direcotries

Hi I am new to this forum, and glad to be a part of it here after. I have an intersting issue for which I need suggestions of you great minds. I am in process a building a shell script which should scan a directory for a specified amount of time and prepare a list of all the files that were... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nagrcm
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scan and move

i have a script to look for a file, but it moves a file that's being used. i want to use: if file exists > 0, and not being updated/used in the last 2 minutes, move to /tmp i can do this much: if then mv filename.txt /tmp else exit fi or how can i check if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

scan directory

The script should _scan a specific directory _If a file name is like one provided, then run the command to send the file via CFT The name should be picked from a list. The current list is : ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: fireit
11 Replies

6. AIX

Scan Rates

Dear Gurus, Can any one advice about the normal limits for the Page scanning rates on the AIX platforms, i am having enormous values for the scan rate along the hour it may reache 3000 pages/sec. Regards, Negm (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Negm
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

scan compressed

Hello all I want to help I have some compressed files on the system When you want to unzip these files Delete any file which symlink "ln -s" {{ I need script is necessary Script contain: Any operation to decompress the system is doing to delete any symlink... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: x-zer0
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Scan For new LUNS

In Solaris the administrator has to update /kernel/drv/sd.conf file to tell the sd driver to scan for a broader range of scsi devices. Can someone please tell me what file needs to be update in Redhat Linux 5 for the same. Second part of the question is WWN for HBA's can be found (atleast in my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
1 Replies

9. AIX

Scan Rate

Hello, How can i tell ifthe ratio between fr and sr is ok? is fr/sr ratio of 0.9 acceptable? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LiorAmitai
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

best way to scan?

i want to scan all open and closed ports on a server. how can i do this. i intend on using nmap, but if there are better ways to do it, please let me know. i understand there are a total of 6335 allowable ports on a server. so out of that 6335, i want to know which is open or closed. id... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies
FC-SCAN(1)																FC-SCAN(1)

NAME
fc-scan - scan font files or directories SYNOPSIS
fc-scan [ -Vh ] [ -f format | --format format ] [ --version ] [ --help ] file ... DESCRIPTION
fc-scan scans file(s) recursively and prints out font pattern for each face found. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -f --format format Format output according to the format specifier format. -V --version Show version of the program and exit. -h --help Show summary of options. file Scan file recursively for font faces. RETURN CODES
fc-scan returns error code 0 if at least one font was found or 1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
fc-query(1) FcFileScan(3) FcDirScan(3) FcPatternFormat(3) fc-cat(1) fc-cache(1) fc-list(1) fc-match(1) fc-pattern(1) The fontconfig user's guide, in HTML format: /usr/share/doc/fontconfig/fontconfig-user.html. AUTHOR
This manual page was updated by Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@behdad.org>. 16 April 2012 FC-SCAN(1)