Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs Post 302868629 by TheSSDReview on Monday 28th of October 2013 11:26:11 AM
Old 10-28-2013
Yes seeing this, this would apply to your forums alone no? It does give me a good example as to how much I despise VBSEO though eheheh.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vbulletin addon for ads?

i'm wondering what vbulletin addon is used here to manage ads if the admin could let me know :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disgust
1 Replies
A2ENSITE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       A2ENSITE(8)

NAME
a2ensite, a2dissite - enable or disable an apache2 site / virtual host SYNOPSIS
a2ensite [site] a2dissite [site] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the a2ensite and a2dissite commands. a2ensite is a script that enables the specified site (which contains a <VirtualHost> block) within the apache2 configuration. It does this by creating symlinks within /etc/apache2/sites-enabled. Likewise, a2dissite disables a site by removing those symlinks. It is not an error to enable a site which is already enabled, or to disable one which is already disabled. The default site is handled specially: The resulting symlink will be called 000-default in order to be loaded first. EXAMPLES
a2dissite default Disables the default site. FILES
/etc/apache2/sites-available Directory with files giving information on available sites. /etc/apache2/sites-enabled Directory with links to the files in sites-available for enabled sites. SEE ALSO
apache2ctl(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Stefan Fritsch <sf@debian.org> (based on the a2enmod manual page by Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net>) for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. 8 June 2007 A2ENSITE(8)