Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris [Solved] Issues connecting to storage array Post 302860593 by bakunin on Sunday 6th of October 2013 05:25:43 PM
Old 10-06-2013
Another happy customer....

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment changed thread status to "solved"

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

problems connecting with exceed (solved)

Hi, We have a user who cannot connect to the aix system anymore with hummingbird exceed. Our unix servers are aix 5.3. She is running windows xp and using hummingbird 12. She used to not have any problem, but now when she tries to use xstart she gets an error 'unable to connect to host using... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwellers
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP Storage Array

hi I need to check status and configure HP Storage Array device. HP Storageworks P2000 Please suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand87
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] SSH connecting to one server but failed in another

Hello I have connected to a remote server via ssh but its not working now ,but the same method I applied in another server and its working fine now Below are the logs For Successfully connected server debug1: Authentications that can continue:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] problem - connecting code with external file

hello. this is the code #!/bin/sh total1024=0 total2048=0 total8192=0 if ; then if ; then while read variable do if ; then total1024=$(( $total1024 + 1 )) fi if ; then total2048=$((... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Telis
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Connecting to SAN storage - whats need to be done ?

hi all, I am on solaris 10 1/13 and new to SAN storage. I am required to connect to the LUNs on the SAN storage and is asked to provide the WWN information to the storage administrator. Right now, it will be just 1 connection from a single hba port to the FCport on the storage directly,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: javanoob
1 Replies
Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2(3)	     TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference		  Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2(3)

NAME
Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2 - get an array of TSS_KM_KEYINFO2 structures based on the state of persistent storage. SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2(TSS_HCONTEXT hContext, TSS_FLAG persistentStorageType, TSS_UUID* pUuidData, UINT32* pulKeyHierarchySize, TSS_KM_KEYINFO2** ppKeyHierarchy); DESCRIPTION
TSS_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2 gets an array of TSS_KM_KEYINFO2 structures. This information reflects the state of the registered key hierarchy. The keys stored in the persistent storage are totallly independent from either the context provided in the function call or the context, which was provided while processing the key registration. PARAMETERS
hContext The handle of the context object. persistentStorageType Flag indicating the persistent storage the key is registered in. pUuidData The UUID the key was registered in the persistent storage (TSP or connected TCS). If no key UUID is provided, thus KeyUUID is NULL, the re- turned array of the TSS_KM_KEYINFO2 structure contains data reflecting the whole key hierarchy starting with root key. If a certain key is UUID is provided, the returned array of TSS_KM_KEYINFO2 structures only contains data reflecting the path of the key hierarchy regarding that key. The first array entry is the key addressed by the given UUID followed by its parent key up to the root key. pulKeyHierarchySize Recieves the length (number of array entries) of the ppKeyHierarchy parameter. ppKeyHierarchy On successful completion of the command, this parameter points to a buffer containing the actual key hierarchy data. RETURN CODES
Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2 returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE - hContext is an invalid handle. TSS_E_BAD_PARAMETER TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An error occurred internal to the TSS. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2 conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.2 SEE ALSO
Tspi_Context_LoadKeyByUUID(3). TSS 1.2 2007-07-06 Tspi_Context_GetRegisteredKeysByUUID2(3)