Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Desktop OS
Operating Systems Linux Linux Desktop OS Post 302855187 by 3therk1ll on Thursday 19th of September 2013 10:06:18 AM
Old 09-19-2013
Thanks for the feedback mate.
Is Fedora easy enough to get stuck into? Not too different from Ubuntu/Debian environments?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Desktop of linux server

Hi, How to get desktop of linux server in windows using putty or any other software (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

2. Linux

Best Linux desktop distro

I hate the fact that my first post is this. Anyhow, I've been using Linux distros such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, openSUSE, and a few others for quite some time now. I've never had a problem with any distro, thus saying that they were all good in my opinion. I've been reading a lot on different... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vex
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Linux Desktop vs Windows 8

Any comments on this Windows 8 OEM specs may block Linux booting | ITworld (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
16 Replies

4. Fedora

Build Linux Desktop ?

Hi, Just trying to make a plan as to if this doable or not? Currently in the company all the desktop are Windows, users get MS-Word, some kind of Virus program. and all connected to Windows domain. If I want to do the same thiing on Linux? How would I do that? First I need to create... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

VXVM on Linux desktop

I would like to install vmvm on linux for practice My hdd is only 1 & its a intel core i5 processor which i believe is 64 bit.. Has anyone have experience of installing it on desktop ? Or any other advice to learn it ? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: heman96
3 Replies
byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)					       byobu					       byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)

NAME
byobu-launcher-uninstall - Byobu Launcher uninstallation utility SYNOPSIS
byobu-launcher-uninstall DESCRIPTION
byobu-launcher-uninstall(1) is a simple utilty that removes the line added to your $HOME/.profile by byobu-launcher-install(1) which launches byobu(1) any time you login through ssh(1) or on a console(4). SEE ALSO
screen(1), byobu(1), ssh(1), console(4), byobu-launcher-install(1) http://launchpad.net/byobu AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility were written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@ubuntu.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permis- sion is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document and the utility under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian/Ubuntu systems, or in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-*/GPL on Fedora systems, or on the web at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt. byobu 3 Jan 2010 byobu-launcher-uninstall(1)