Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ask Step create crontab
Operating Systems AIX Ask Step create crontab Post 302853937 by Corona688 on Monday 16th of September 2013 11:18:01 AM
Old 09-16-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamen
that is not work,

errpt is command,
Explain, please?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

install of sco unix step by step

HI I am new to unix and need to install sco unix on a new server - could anybody help me with the steps I need to take - the hd is a 9gb scsi drive (pretty old machine) Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: porikamu
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Step by step Installation of Unix SCO 2.1

I am new to unix and server at my job crashed due to hardware problem. I'm now opted to install sco unix on a new server - could anybody help me with the steps I need to take (pretty old machine) Thanks & Regards Nancy :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nensee7
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

works step by step on command line but not in script

Hi all, The following script is fine when I work via command line m=1 c=0 while do echo $m gnokii --getsms IN $m > out.txt; m=`expr $m + 1`; cat out.txt >> message_log; ############ read first crap< <(sed -n '/Text:/{n;p;}' out.txt); read message< <(sed -n '/Text:/{n;p;}'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: whamchaxed
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

looking for step by step emacs c++ debug tutorial

Hello all i was searching the net for simple but effective tutorial to show me how debug c++ in emacs with not much luck. im not new to unix but new to emacs , i looking for tutorial that shows how to debug ( if possible ) c++ programs . LIike IDE suppose to , break points step in/out variable... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
0 Replies

5. Linux

May you explain step by step where and how I will add pseudo code

Thank all of you. May you explain step by step where and how I will add pseudo code Note : I have Linux 2.6.24-26-server on x86_64 dears kindly help me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nonowa
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Test shell script step by step?

Hi to all, I don't know if someone has done sometime a MS Excel Macro, that allows us to press F8 over the code to see step by step, to mention something, how is running the code, which values take the variables, if some loop is executing correct or where a error occurs, and some other... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
7 Replies

7. Solaris

step step apache2 configuration doc

Hi Guys, does anyone know of a step by step guide on how configure apache2 web server in solaris 10? I will really appreciate it. Thanks a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Slowly Removing Bold Font Style - Step-by-Step

FYI, I'm slowly removing a lot of the bold font-styles from titles of discussions, forum titles, etc I'm not removing bold for the entire site because we do need bold from time to time, especially in posts and sometimes in other places. However, the original forum style had way too much... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::QuoteLike - Quote-like operator abstract base class INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::QuoteLike isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
The "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" class is never instantiated, and simply provides a common abstract base class for the five quote-like operator classes. In PPI, a "quote-like" is the set of quote-like things that exclude the string quotes and regular expressions. The subclasses of "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" are: qw{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Words `` - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Backtick qx{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Command qr// - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Regexp <FOO> - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Readline The names are hopefully obvious enough not to have to explain what each class is. See their pages for more details. You may note that the backtick and command quote-like are treated separately, even though they do the same thing. This is intentional, as the inherit from and are processed by two different parts of the PPI's quote engine. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2011-02-26 PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)