Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to find utilized disk space on zone server. Post 302853785 by manoj.solaris on Monday 16th of September 2013 04:49:05 AM
Old 09-16-2013
Yes I am having root access to the global zone that this zone resides on,

can you please suggest what needs to be checekd on global zone?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

unable to find a root hard disk

Hey,I'm new with Unixware. Lately,I worked with Unixware7.1.3.I ran into problems while installing it.The problem is : Error:unable to find a root hard disk... Well,I have a HBA floppy disk,but my pc has no floppy driver.Is there any way to solve the problem with USB driver?What should I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DorrSmith
1 Replies

2. Solaris

solaris server resources utilized

Hi i have a requirement when i have to check the solaris 9 os resources utilised by the applications( Oracle, veritas cluster, veritas net backup ) what are the commands i should use or any utility to check the resources Regards (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: maooah
7 Replies

3. Linux

Unable to remove file using rm: Disk space is full

Hi all, My disk space is 100% full. df -k <dir> -> 100% One of my debug files consume huge amount of space and i want to remove the same to start off fresh debugs. However i'm unable to remove the file giving out the following error message: rm -f debug.out22621 rm: cannot remove... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pankajakshan
8 Replies

4. Solaris

[Sol10/VMWare] Unable to see new disk space.

The master copy was set to 5 gigs. As the instance is cloned, additional space is provided. I was given a new instance along with 15 gigs of additional space. The problem is I can't see the additional space, either as additional space on the primary disk or as a second disk. # format Searching... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Unable to understand disk layout and where are the free space

Hi I am unable to understand the disk layout of one of my disk attached to v240. This is newly installed system from jumpstart. I am unable to see the free space on backup slice 2 and there are 0 to 8 slices listed when I run format and print the disk info, also there is no reference of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the disk space allocated.

Hello, I need to find the total allocated disk space for the home directory. How can i find that in unix?(in GB). Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kailash19
4 Replies

7. SCO

unable to find a root hard disk on vmware

Hello guys i need some guidence on why i am getting the unable to find a root disk and how i can overcome this problem. Thanks :confused:Paddyl (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paddyl
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to find Disk utilized processes.

I have written a script that triggers a mail if the server load average goes beyond a specific value. The mail contains following field Current Load average. Top 10 CPU utilized processes. ps -auxf | sort -nr -k 3 | head -10 Top 10 Memory Utilized processes. ps -auxf | sort -nr -k 4 | head... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinga123
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Help to Find out Available disk space

I need to find available disk space for /home. $ df /home Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/mahhh/VolGroup11-LogVol00 32281452 45028 26034172 15% / $df /home |tail -1| awk '{print $4}' 15% The above result shows the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anu_1
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Check free disk space in server

Hi, I need about 500G space in one corporate solaris server. However, I am not sure which command to use to check this. There are few volume groups in the server, and I deleted unused, old volume groups to clear some space. However, now I am not sure how to check the free space itself. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
2 Replies
net_zoneidtonetid(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 				     net_zoneidtonetid(9F)

NAME
net_zoneidtonetid - map a zoneid_t struture identifier to a netid_t structure SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/neti.h> netid_t net_zoneidtonetid(const zoneid_t zone); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). PARAMETERS
zone valid zoneid_t structure that refers to a running zone. DESCRIPTION
The net_zoneidtonetid() function maps the given zoneid_t structure (used to represent a zone that is currently running) into a netid_t structure that is associated with the IP instance supporting network functions for that zone. RETURN VALUES
The net_zoneidtonetid() function returns -1 if no mapping took place. Otherwise, it returns the netid_t structure currently used by the zoneid_t structure. For zones that are using a shared IP instance, the netid_t structure for the instance owned by the global zone is returned. CONTEXT
The net_zoneidtonetid() function may be called from user, kernel, or interrupt context. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
net_netidtozonid(9F), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 1 May 2008 net_zoneidtonetid(9F)