Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Change processor compatibility mode without hmc Post 302851541 by fapl on Monday 9th of September 2013 07:50:50 AM
Old 09-09-2013
Hello Michael
Ok I will follow your advice, the system is under support but was sold by Bull so we will ask them for assistance.
Best regards
Fabrice

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix & Processor compatibility

subject is self explanitory... can i install Unix on a system w/ and AMD processor (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goliath3021
1 Replies

2. AIX

HMC & Processor Pool problem

Hi, I am having problem allocating all my processors -- 6 processors -- to sharedpool1 I have 6 processors and I want my lpars to share all these 6 processors. DefaultPool can't be edited. I edit my Sharedpool1 as follows Reserved:0 Max Processors: 6 In my lpar profile: Min: 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the mode of the file after FTP

Hi I am FTPing a file to a remote server from my local server. But after I FTP it the permissions are not in executable option, I need to change the permissions of the FTPed file how can i do that. Below is my script LOCALDIR=/batch/ediprocess LOCAL_BACKUP_DIR/batch/ediprocessBackUp... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shanth_chandra
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

one line command to change mode only if necessary

hi, sorry for posting this for a quick answer. Is there a one line command to change permissions on files in a directory to a given mode (say 554) and only for those files that do not already have that mode? Running chmod updates the last access/modified timestamp on the files, and i want to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ysrini
11 Replies

5. SCO

SCO Unix 5.0.6 SATA in compatibility mode

I am very new to SCO Unix so I apologize if this is a easy or dumb question. I have a 160GB SATA hard drive and SATA CD-ROM drive connected to one of my systems. I have both the drives running in compatibility mode. I also have the hard drive set as a primary master and the CD-ROM drive set as... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: NPIGuy
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash commands to change processor

Say you got a for loop where each execution has 0 dependence on the other. Thus ideally you'd like to executed them all concurrently rather than iteratively (if you had enough CPUs). We don't quite have that many CPUs but I would like to instead partition the iterations between them. Or maybe... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensw
10 Replies

7. AIX

Processor Compatibility Mode

Hi, IBM documentation says the CPU Compatibility Mopde can be changed from th HMC in LPAR properties, but i have no option to change it there, it is only displayed. Anyone? Regards, firefox111 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: firefox111
6 Replies

8. Web Development

Set Edge Compatibility Mode for IE

hi i have code in iplanet webserver in obj.conf file <If $uri !~'^/app/literature/item/(.*)'> AuthTrans fn="set-variable" insert-srvhdrs="X-UA-Compatible:IE=EmulateIE8" </If> i want to migrate it to apache webserver need your help to replace the above code for apache webserver. i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
0 Replies

9. Solaris

How to change pset.size value in processor set in Solaris zone?

Hi I have a pool name yuk-pool and its associated pset is yuk-pset. It has a min value is 20 and max value is 56. But size field has 48 value . This same pool is assign to 4 local zones. Whenever Cpu usage is high on one local zone it impact the cpu usage at other local zone as well during high... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sb200
1 Replies
TPM(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    TPM(4)

NAME
tpm -- Trusted Platform Module SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device tpm Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): tpm_load="YES" In /boot/device.hints: hint.tpm.0.at="isa" hint.tpm.0.maddr="0xfed40000" hint.tpm.0.msize="0x5000" hint.tpm.1.at="isa" hint.tpm.1.maddr="0xfed40000" hint.tpm.1.msize="0x1000" DESCRIPTION
The tpm driver provides support for various trusted platform modules (TPM) that can store cryptographic keys. Supported modules: o Atmel 97SC3203 o Broadcom BCM0102 o Infineon IFX SLD 9630 TT 1.1 and IFX SLB 9635 TT 1.2 o Intel INTC0102 o Sinosun SNS SSX35 o STM ST19WP18 o Winbond WEC WPCT200 The driver can be configured to use an IRQ by providing a free ISA interrupt vector in /boot/device.hints. SEE ALSO
intro(4), device.hints(5), config(8) AUTHORS
The tpm driver was written by Michael Shalayeff and Hans-Joerg Hoexer. BSD
August 15, 2010 BSD