Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Distribution of load
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Distribution of load Post 302850353 by Scripter19 on Wednesday 4th of September 2013 02:00:17 PM
Old 09-04-2013
Thanks RudiC. I will explore further based on your approach. Thanks again!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

could not load hme

After installing Solaris patches, i faced this problem which the system could not load hme ( network interface). after booting up the system i try to configure the IP add. on hme (ifconfig hme inet ......),but it fails. the /etc/hostname.hme0 file exists & is ok & in Prom mode also after running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Load error

hi i am facing a problem when i run a shell script to load a table.the error is Record 1: Rejected - Error on table TRENDS."SHP_CUST_ORD_ITM". ORA-14400: inserted partition key is beyond highest legal partition key Record 2: Rejected - Error on table TRENDS."SHP_CUST_ORD_ITM", column... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: musavir19
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

load Balance

Guys im trying to create a script that will load ballance 3 devices. Unix is still very alien to me having only been in this position for 3 months now. Not to mention the fact that i've been thrown in the deep end. Anyway so far i've managed to make a script that looks at all 4 devices and make a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yorkyboy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - manual page for Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 SYNOPSIS
mh_revolve_dependencies [option]... <package> DESCRIPTION
Resolve the dependencies and generates the substvars file containing the list of dependent packages. Where <package> is the name of the binary package, e.g. libcommons-lang-java. Default to the first binary found in the debian/control file OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the package -a --ant: use Ant for the packaging instead of Maven -j --javadoc: resolve the Javadoc dependencies -n --non-interactive: non interactive mode, don't ask questions -o --offline: don't ever connect to the internet, for Debian build compatibility. -v --verbose: show more information while running -b --base-directory: path to root directory of package -n --non-explore: doesn't explore directories for pom.xml Description: This tool reads the POM files defined in debian/.poms and scans the Maven repository in /usr/share/maven-repo. It then extracts the dependencies required for the current package and store them in the file debian/.substvars where they can be read by deb- helper. The variables defined are: maven:Depends - the list of runtime dependencies maven:OptionalDepends - the list of optional runtime dependencies maven:CompileDe- pends - the list of compile-time dependencies maven:TestDepends - the list of test dependencies Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 May 2012 MAVEN(1)