Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Sun Oracle Netra T5220 processor help Post 302848983 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 30th of August 2013 02:43:16 PM
Old 08-30-2013
Thats the cable i use all the time...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun T5210 & T5220

Hi! Does anybody got some experiences with the Sun Server T5210 or T5220? -> especially in network configuration! Thanks... BYE (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaufmoa
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire V1280 / E2900 / Netra 1280

Hello, I'm trying to fix this server System Board (CPU/Memory Unit). The error indicates that its missing 3.3VDC. So far all the fuses and caps have been checked. I new at this type of machine, need help for idea on this system. Thank you in advance. Vu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhtran
0 Replies

3. Solaris

sun netra t1

so i've grabbed this sun netra t1 for some small dev work. now obviously i need to install sol10. no problem done it a million times except for the fact that i've never actually done it w/o a term server. so i grab a usb to serial and a serial to rj45 (the one you get in every cisco order.. roll... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
24 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Netra T1 won't poweron/no POST

Hi guys. I have an old Netra T1 that I'm hoping to recover here so I can twiddle around with Solaris 10. It's been unable to power on despite issuing the "poweron" command or hitting the switch at the back of the server for some time. The LOM command "env" reports ALARM3 ON and everything else... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: detach8
8 Replies

5. Solaris

SUN Netra 240 Boot error

Hi, When I am trying to boot my SUN Netra 240 Machine its giving some boot error. > {1} ok boot -i > Boot device: /pci@1c,600000/scsi@2/disk@0,0:a File and args: -i > Boot load failed. > The file just loaded does not appear to be executable. > {1} ok I tried to boot it from cdrom... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppandey21
9 Replies

6. Solaris

Help size Netra T5220 to MAX

I have a new Netra T5220 that came preinstalled OS 10. The purpose is to be a backup server to store images of other Server Blades. There are three systems that will be storing their backups. Per engineering documents and with the vendor system it is determined that we needed somewhere around 300... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: udubya
3 Replies

7. Hardware

Sun T5220 Firmware question

Hello all, I've been researching this to no avail, I have a T5220 running firmware 7.2.2.e (139442-06) However, the issue I have is that I want to update the firmware yet Oracle maintains 3 different sets of firmware for the T5220: 7.2.x = (139442-14) Being the latest at 7.2.11.a;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: seckure
4 Replies

8. Hardware

[solved] Sun Netra X1 - Adding a Second Hard Drive

As the title suggests, I'm trying to install a second drive (really want an OS mirror) on a Sun Netra X1. I've taken the spacer out, and had a go at with the drill-press so now I have a nice HDD tray. Have installed an IDE drive in the tray, plugged in the power and data cables that were... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
0 Replies

9. Solaris

SUn Netra X4200 M2 Drivers

Hi Guys, Could someone please share the dvd/cd that came with server Netra x4200 M2 since it is not more available in Oracle site? Or do you know where I can get that? Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CristianS
4 Replies

10. Solaris

I can't boot my Sun T5220 server from cdrom.

hi:) i can't boot my sun server by iso solaris 10 sparc dvd that i did download from oracle site. my hardware is sun T5220. i receive these after running boot cdrom -s : can't read disk lable can't open disk lable package ERROR: boot-read fail whould u help me? Please use CODE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arefdel
1 Replies
scconf_transp_adap_ge(1M)				  System Administration Commands				 scconf_transp_adap_ge(1M)

NAME
scconf_transp_adap_ge - configure the Gigabit Ethernet (ge) transport adapter DESCRIPTION
Note - Beginning with the Sun Cluster 3.2 release, Sun Cluster software includes an object-oriented command set. Although Sun Cluster software still supports the original command set, Sun Cluster procedural documentation uses only the object-oriented command set. For more infor- mation about the object-oriented command set, see the Intro(1CL) man page. You can configure ge adapters as cluster transport adapters. These adapters can only be used with transport type dlpi. The ge adapter connects to a transport switch or to another ge adapter on a different node. In either case, the connection is made through a transport cable. When a transport switch is used and the endpoints of the transport cable are configured using scconf, scinstall, or other tools, you are asked to specify a port name on the transport switch. You can provide any port name, or accept the default, as long as the name is unique for the switch. The default is to set the port name to the node ID hosting the adapter at the other end of the cable. There are no user configurable properties for cluster transport adapters of this type. SEE ALSO
clinterconnect(1CL), clnode(1CL), scconf(1M), scinstall(1M), ge(7D) Sun Cluster 3.2 4 May 2006 scconf_transp_adap_ge(1M)