Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Need script to monitor "ALL" Disk Spaces Post 302848659 by rveri on Thursday 29th of August 2013 05:05:25 PM
Old 08-29-2013
Mohtashims,

>> What i need is a script that shows the free disk space for all partitions on my HPUX itanium server.

- Why not use bdf or bdfmegs to make things easier.

check this out:
bdfmegs ver 5.0 - HP Enterprise Business Community

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove "New line characters" and "spaces" at a time

Dear friends, following is the output of a script from which I want to remove spaces and new-line characters. Example:- Line1 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Line2 mnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijkl Line3 opqrstuvwxyzabcdefdefg Here in above example, at every starting line there is a “tab” &... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to read a line with spaces bet " " and write to a file

Hi, I need a command in UNIX KSH below is the description... MAPPING DESCRIPTION ="Test Mapping for the calid inputs" ISVALID ="YES" NAME ="m_test_xml" OBJECTVERSION ="1" VERSIONNUMBER ="1" unix ksh command to read the DESCRIPTION and write to a file Test Mapping for the calid inputs... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: perlamohan
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Help:"Bad checksum in disk label" and "Can't open disk label package"?

Hello, I'm brand new to Sun/Solaris. I have a Sun Blade 150, with SunOS 5.8. I wanted to make a backup to prevent future data loss, so I put the disk in a normal PC with Windows XP to try to make a backup with Norton Ghost, the disk was detected, but not the file volume, so I place the disk... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Resadija
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace "®" "™" "with Spaces in UNIX

do U know how to replace the registered trademark "®" symbol or trade Mark "™" "with Spaces in UNIX (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MMeari
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
soldelapp(1M)						  System Administration Commands					     soldelapp(1M)

NAME
soldelapp - remove an application from the Solstice application registry SYNOPSIS
/usr/snadm/bin/soldelapp [-r registry] -n name DESCRIPTION
soldelapp removes an application from the Solstice application registry. After removal, the application is no longer displayed in the Sol- stice Launcher main window (see solstice(1M)). OPTIONS
-r registry Define the full path name of the Solstice registry file. -n name Define the name of the tool to be removed. When executed without options, soldelapp uses /opt/SUNWadm/etc/.solstice_registry (the default registry path). RETURN VALUES
0 on success 1 on failure 2 if the registry is locked 3 if name is not found in the registry 4 if the named registry or default registry is not found EXAMPLES
Example 1 A sample display of the soldelapp command. The following removes an application called Disk Manager from the Solstice application registry and the Solstice Launcher main window. # soldelapp -r /opt/SUNWadm/etc/.solstice_registry -n "Disk Manager" FILES
/opt/SUNWadm/etc/.solstice_registry The default registry file. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWsadml | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
soladdapp(1M), solstice(1M), attributes(5) NOTES
Globally registered applications are used by local and remote users sharing the software in a particular /opt directory. They can be removed only using soldelapp. SunOS 5.11 15 Sep 1995 soldelapp(1M)