Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File watcher script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting File watcher script Post 302847681 by Corona688 on Tuesday 27th of August 2013 02:52:22 PM
Old 08-27-2013
It removes /path/to/ from /path/to/file and just gives you 'file'.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

file watcher job

Hello, I am trying to create a file watcher script to check for a file until certain time and throw a message. can some one please help me if there is script handy ?? Thanks, Sateesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Watcher

Hi Please help me in this I want to execute a shell script abc.ksh. But I only want it to execute if file XYZ is not present. If file XYZ is present than I want to unix to sleep for 5 Sec and than agaian check for XYX existence. if it sleeps for more than 30 seconds ( 6 time )I want it to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: er_zeeshan05
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Watcher using autosys

Hi, Would like to kick off a script based on the file arrival using autosys but this has to monitor every second instead of a minute. Is there a better way to implement the monitor apart from cronjob and only need to use autosys in UNIX. Regards, Rajasilpa (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasilpa
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need Script for File Watcher

Hi, I need a script for "FILE WATCHER" I have in a remote FTP location server named MAIN _104 EveryDay mrng 8 i hav to search couple of folders(COL, ATT, TRA) in that FTP server (MAIN_104), and if any files are present in that folders i hav to bring back to my computer and store it anywhere... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nani1984
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Watcher Help !!

Hi Experts I will have be having 3 types of files in directory file1_p0_date file1_p1_date file1_p2_date As soon as it sees any of the files it needs to kick off another process and also would need the file name For this I am creating a file watcher script which will look for file1* My... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: westernmichnov
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with File Watcher script

Hi all, I am writing a script to do the following: 1) Check if there are any new <csv> files (in abc directory) to process 2) If there is new file, then perform some operation on that file. 3) Move it to a different location(after step2 is successful) 4) Do further processing on the file ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunnerz_84
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Watcher Script

Hi Guys, I hope anyone can help me on how to create a watcher-script. The script will act as watcher wherein whenever it will find an error (say the word Error) in a file, it will prompt the user. Please help! br, rymnd_12345 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys file watcher

Hi friends, Instead of creating a script autosys 11.3 has a feature for filewatcher. Can anyone please share a link where ican create a file watcher job (more like manual). i need to create a filewatcher job where the job should search for a file for every 5 mins and send a mail whether the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robertbrown624
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looking out for the file-watcher

Hi friends, I do not have much thoughts so need any help on the below issue: I need to create shell script that will find the files & throw an error through job (autosys) when file not found. Daily we use to receive 3 files from a system. Obstacles: 1) All 3 files names are same. 2)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tush
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Required help on a Generic File-watcher script

Hi All, Good morning... I have prepared a shell script which will monitor files in a certain folder and if available, SCP it to a destination path. Now the challenge I'm facing is my script is currently SCP-ing to only a single destination path. Wherever different destination path is in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saps19
1 Replies
CAIRO_APPEND_PATH(3)							 1						      CAIRO_APPEND_PATH(3)

CairoContext::appendPath - Appends a path to current path

Object oriented style (method):

SYNOPSIS
public void CairoContext::appendPath (CairoPath $path) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style: void cairo_append_path (CairoContext $context, CairoPath $path) Appends the $path onto the current path. The $path may be either the return value from one of CairoContext::copyPath or CairoCon- text::copyPathFlat; if $path is not a valid CairoPath instance a CairoException will be thrown PARAMETERS
o $context - CairoContext object o $path - CairoPath object RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Object oriented style <?php $surface = new CairoImageSurface(CairoFormat::ARGB32, 50, 50); $context = new CairoContext($surface); $path = $context->copyPath(); $context->appendPath($path); ?> Example #2 Procedural style <?php $surface = cairo_image_surface_create(CAIRO_FORMAT_ARGB32, 50, 50); $context = cairo_create($surface); $path = cairo_copy_path($context); cairo_append_path($context, $path); ?> SEE ALSO
CairoPath, CairoContext::copyPath, CairoContext::copyPathFlat. PHP Documentation Group CAIRO_APPEND_PATH(3)