Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Awk/sed problem to write Db insertion statement Post 302847487 by bhaskar_m on Tuesday 27th of August 2013 06:23:22 AM
Old 08-27-2013
Hi Don,

Once again thanks a lot for your response.

Yes finally it worked, I was using wrong version of awk, this one
Code:
/usr/xpg4/bin/awk

worked.

Cheers,
Bhaskar

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with awk and if statement

Hi, I have a task where i need to compare columns of two files. First file is $REG_InputFileName: "UPDATE","1010021126","1-01-01","USD" "UPDATE","1013000101","1-01-01","THB" "UPDATE","1013010107","1-01-01","THB" "UPDATE","1110011122","1-01-01","USD"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: manmeet
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

insertion of text from sed script

Hi , This is my first thread ; facing some issues withmy sed script I need to insert the code from my log file which is between two keywords. content is like this ........ log ############################ log1 log2 231 "Ban" "tom" and the line one of the cross line friend... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shalini_008
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK script problem insertion of code

Hi , I am having two files like this FILE1 #################### input SI_TESTONLY_R_00; input CE0_SE_INPUT_TESTONLY; input CE0_TCLK_TESTONLY; input SI_JTGCLOCKDR_JTAG_R_00; input CE0_TCLK_JTGCLOCKDR_JTAG; input CE0_SE_INPUT_JTGCLOCKDR_JTAG; output SO_TESTONLY_R_00; output... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaita
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in using sed/awk for line insertion in xml

Hello, I have two text files (txt1 and txt2). txt1 contains many lines with a single number in each line. txt2 (xml format) contains information about the numbers given in txt1. I need to insert one line in txt2 within the scope of each number taken from txt1. Sample problem: txt1: 12 23... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar2010us
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text file insertion via sed

I have 800+ html files that need to have a javascript added to them in the head. I can do the looping, setting filenames as variables, etc. but I cannot figure out how to insert my javascript file into the html. My javascript is in a file named jsinsert.txt It basically has this format:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trapper
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use awk/sed/grep with goto statement!

Hi, I have an array with characters and I am looking for specific character in that array and if those specific character not found than I use goto statment which is define somehwhere in the script. My code is: set a = (A B C D E F) @ i = 0 while ($i <= ${#a}) if ($a != "F" || $a != "D")... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dixits
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[BASH] Problem with a sed -n statement

Hey all, So I've been banging my head against this for a few hours (:wall:) and I can't see whats wrong with it, each part seems to work fine on its own when entered at command line, but then it falls down when pulled together. I'm writing a script to translate fractional atomic coordinates... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: EdinburghLad
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Update statement into Insert statement in UNIX using awk, sed....

Hi folks, I have a scenario to convert the update statements into insert statements using shell script (awk, sed...) or in database using regex. I have a bunch of update statements with all columns in a file which I need to convert into insert statements. UPDATE TABLE_A SET COL1=1 WHERE... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dev123
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed within awk statement

input | Jan 8 2018 11:28PM| 24 | 75 | 51 | 1 | 1.600| | Jan 8 2018 12:01PM| 52 | 823 | 21 | 6 | 2.675| desired output Jan-8-2018-11:28PM 24 75 51 1 1.600 Jan-8-2018-12:01PM 52 823 21 6 2.675 Dear friends, I have input file , as shown above and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagar_1986
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk statement piped inside sed

Hello folks, I have multiple occurrences of the pattern: ).: where is any digit, in various text context but the pattern is unique as this regex. And I need to turn this decimal fraction into an integer (corresponding percent value: the range of 0-100). What I'm doing is: cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roussine
1 Replies
MONGOEXPORT(1)							  Mongo Database						    MONGOEXPORT(1)

NAME
mongoexport - the Mongo export tool SYNOPSIS
mongoexport [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
mongoexport is a tool to export a MongoDB collection to either JSON or CSV. The query can be filtered or a list of fields to output can be given. If the output is CSV, the fields must be specified in order. EXAMPLES
mongoexport -d test -c test1 --csv -f name,num export documents from test.test1 in CSV format OPTIONS
--help show usage information -h, --host HOST server to connect to (default HOST=localhost) -d, --db DATABASE database to use -c, --c COLLECTION collection to use -q, --query QUERY query filter -f, --fields FIELDS comma-separated list of field names --csv export to CSV instead of JSON -o, --out FILE output file, if not specified, stdout is used --dbpath PATH directly access mongod data files in this path, instead of connecting to a mongod instance COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2009 10gen SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MongoDB wiki, available at http://www.mongodb.org. AUTHOR
Kristina Chodorow 10gen June 2009 MONGOEXPORT(1)