Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Awk/sed problem to write Db insertion statement Post 302846743 by RudiC on Sunday 25th of August 2013 03:28:37 PM
Old 08-25-2013
Did you try SQLload or similar?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with awk and if statement

Hi, I have a task where i need to compare columns of two files. First file is $REG_InputFileName: "UPDATE","1010021126","1-01-01","USD" "UPDATE","1013000101","1-01-01","THB" "UPDATE","1013010107","1-01-01","THB" "UPDATE","1110011122","1-01-01","USD"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: manmeet
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

insertion of text from sed script

Hi , This is my first thread ; facing some issues withmy sed script I need to insert the code from my log file which is between two keywords. content is like this ........ log ############################ log1 log2 231 "Ban" "tom" and the line one of the cross line friend... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shalini_008
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK script problem insertion of code

Hi , I am having two files like this FILE1 #################### input SI_TESTONLY_R_00; input CE0_SE_INPUT_TESTONLY; input CE0_TCLK_TESTONLY; input SI_JTGCLOCKDR_JTAG_R_00; input CE0_TCLK_JTGCLOCKDR_JTAG; input CE0_SE_INPUT_JTGCLOCKDR_JTAG; output SO_TESTONLY_R_00; output... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaita
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in using sed/awk for line insertion in xml

Hello, I have two text files (txt1 and txt2). txt1 contains many lines with a single number in each line. txt2 (xml format) contains information about the numbers given in txt1. I need to insert one line in txt2 within the scope of each number taken from txt1. Sample problem: txt1: 12 23... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar2010us
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Text file insertion via sed

I have 800+ html files that need to have a javascript added to them in the head. I can do the looping, setting filenames as variables, etc. but I cannot figure out how to insert my javascript file into the html. My javascript is in a file named jsinsert.txt It basically has this format:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trapper
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use awk/sed/grep with goto statement!

Hi, I have an array with characters and I am looking for specific character in that array and if those specific character not found than I use goto statment which is define somehwhere in the script. My code is: set a = (A B C D E F) @ i = 0 while ($i <= ${#a}) if ($a != "F" || $a != "D")... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dixits
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[BASH] Problem with a sed -n statement

Hey all, So I've been banging my head against this for a few hours (:wall:) and I can't see whats wrong with it, each part seems to work fine on its own when entered at command line, but then it falls down when pulled together. I'm writing a script to translate fractional atomic coordinates... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: EdinburghLad
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Update statement into Insert statement in UNIX using awk, sed....

Hi folks, I have a scenario to convert the update statements into insert statements using shell script (awk, sed...) or in database using regex. I have a bunch of update statements with all columns in a file which I need to convert into insert statements. UPDATE TABLE_A SET COL1=1 WHERE... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dev123
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed within awk statement

input | Jan 8 2018 11:28PM| 24 | 75 | 51 | 1 | 1.600| | Jan 8 2018 12:01PM| 52 | 823 | 21 | 6 | 2.675| desired output Jan-8-2018-11:28PM 24 75 51 1 1.600 Jan-8-2018-12:01PM 52 823 21 6 2.675 Dear friends, I have input file , as shown above and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagar_1986
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk statement piped inside sed

Hello folks, I have multiple occurrences of the pattern: ).: where is any digit, in various text context but the pattern is unique as this regex. And I need to turn this decimal fraction into an integer (corresponding percent value: the range of 0-100). What I'm doing is: cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roussine
1 Replies
CAIRO_TEXT_PATH(3)							 1							CAIRO_TEXT_PATH(3)

CairoContext::textPath - The textPath purpose

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public void CairoContext::textPath (string $string) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style void cairo_text_path (CairoContext $context, string $text) Adds closed paths for text to the current path. The generated path, if filled, achieves an effect similar to that of CairoContext::show- Text. Text conversion and positioning is done similar to CairoContext::showText. Like CairoContext::showText, after this call the current point is moved to the origin of where the next glyph would be placed in this same progression. That is, the current point will be at the origin of the final glyph offset by its advance values. This allows for chaining multiple calls to CairoContext::showText without having to set current point in between. Note: The CairoContext::textPath function call is part of what the cairo designers call the "toy" text API. It is convenient for short demos and simple programs, but it is not expected to be adequate for serious text-using applications. See CairoContext::glyphPath for the "real" text path API in cairo. PARAMETERS
o $context - A CairoContext object o $text - Description... o $string - Description... RETURN VALUES
Description... EXAMPLES
Example #1 Object oriented style <?php /* ... */ ?> The above example will output something similar to: Example #2 Procedural style <?php /* ... */ ?> The above example will output something similar to: SEE ALSO
Classname::Method. PHP Documentation Group CAIRO_TEXT_PATH(3)