Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Converting Impress output to DVD video Post 302846191 by Royalist on Friday 23rd of August 2013 06:58:47 AM
Old 08-23-2013
Still Looking

but no success yet in finding a file export format from Impress to input into dvdstyler, or any other video maker. It does not accept *.swf i.e (Macromedia).Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Best graphical video converting tool for ubuntu

hi, is there any video converting tool that can convert all(almost) video formats. I want to convert from mp4/mkv to divx with file size limit.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Reliable Video Editing & DVD Burning

I have just about given up trying to find a reliable package. Imagination - Pitvi - Openshot - DVD Styler are just some of those tried, but even if success has been achieved in exporting a viable result - Brasero will not burn it this includes VOB files. It seems that there is no alternative to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Royalist
1 Replies
XvStopVideo(3X) 														   XvStopVideo(3X)

Name
       XvStopVideo - stop active video

Syntax
       #include <X11/extensions/Xvlib.h>

XvStopVideo(dpy, port, draw)

Display *dpy;
       XvPortID port;
       Drawable draw;

Arguments
       dpy	      Specifies  the  display  screen  on which the Xv Server is to accept requests from Xv clients.  If the display option is not
		      specified, Xv uses the display screen specified by your DISPLAY environment variable.  The display  option  has  the  format
		      hostname:number.	Using two colons (::) instead of one (:) indicates that DECnet is to be used for transport.

port	      Specifies the port for which video is to be stopped.

draw	      Specifies the drawable associated with the named port.

Description
       XvStopVideo(3X)	stops active video for the specified port and drawable.  If the port is not processing video, or if it is processing video
       in a different drawable, the request is ignored.  When video is stopped a XvVideoNotify(3X) event with detail XvStopped	is  generated  for
       the associated drawable.

Returned Values
       [Success]
	       Returned if XvStopVideo(3X) completed successfully.

[XvBadExtension]
	       Returned if the Xv extension is unavailable.

[XvBadAlloc]
	       Returned if XvStopVideo(3X) failed to allocate memory to process the request.

Diagnostics
       [XvBadPort]
	       Generated if the requested port does not exist.

[BadDrawable]
	       Generated if the requested drawable does not exist.

See Also
       XvGetVideo(3X), XvPutVideo(3X), XvVideoNotifyEvent(3X)

XFree86 							   Version 4.7.0						   XvStopVideo(3X)