Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I need help on AIX command
Operating Systems AIX I need help on AIX command Post 302845905 by sumanthupar on Thursday 22nd of August 2013 02:50:45 PM
Old 08-22-2013
I need help on AIX command

I'm new for aix...I need a command or script to check the high usage of cpu process and the physical cpu utilization...

TIA

Sumanth

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

command for hp-ux and aix

is there is any command for obtaining System manfuture detail lke Dell, IBM etc from HP-UX and AIX command. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: janki0111
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX command help

I have this command in my script and it's working fine with AIX: ls init?*.ora 2>/dev/null | egrep -i -e "" the same command is failing in Solaris 10. does anyone have better idea how to make it work for both ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: talashil
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX:Command to get netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6

AIX:Command to get netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6 Can anybody help us with a command to retrieve netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6 on aix machine. net/subnet address is in the format 172.16.212.0(signifies all 255 machines in an IPv4 network) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rookie8278
2 Replies

4. AIX

Which command in AIX 5L is replace updatelv in AIX 4.3?

When I import VG, it shows: 0516-622 synclvodm: Warning, cannot write lv control block data. I found AIX V4.3 have updatelv command can recovery LVB from VG, however, updatelv is not existed on AIX 5L, which command to replace it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

5. AIX

AIX - 'at' command

I am working on AIX 5.2 platform and working with AIX command 'at' . May I am getting a weird problem . I have a script which is scheduled to run everyday.It uses 'at' command to call one java program. Most of the times 'at' command works fine without any issue but sometimes 'at' command... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: techi_0408
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need AIX command

1.What is the equivalent of the command "ls -ltr -h" in AIX..Which will list all file name with their size in GB 2. What comand can be used to display the output of df -k in GB in AIX. In in solaris we do df -h. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: e263041
0 Replies

7. AIX

Need AIX command

1.What is the equivalent of the command "ls -ltr -h" in AIX..Which will list all file name with their size in GB 2. What comand can be used to display the output of df -k in GB in AIX. In in solaris we do df -h. Thanks in advance (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: e263041
6 Replies

8. AIX

help ma aix command

I don't know to aix command to check number of cpu, speed of cpu memory, size, memory type (ex. memory type chipkill) internal harddisk, size how many to seial I/O ? fibre network interface raid controller, raid type DVD-rom, speed DVD-rom aix version... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lovenid
1 Replies

9. AIX

at command in aix

Hi I use this "at" command to unmount 12 filesystems in my aix server echo "ksh /usr/local/bin/umount.sh" | at now i want to schedule it on a daily basis. I know that it can be done via crontab. But Im just curious to know if daily wise scheduling can also be done via the "at" command ?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Maxdepth command not working in AIX.Need alternative solution for this command

Hi All, I am trying to select 30 days older files under current directory ,but not from subdirectory using below command. find <Dir> -type f -mtime + 30 This command selecting all the files from current directory and also from sub directory . I read some documention through internet ,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kommineni
1 Replies
halibut(1)							   Simon Tatham 							halibut(1)

NAME
halibut - multi-format documentation formatting tool SYNOPSIS
halibut [options] file1.but [file2.but ...] DESCRIPTION
halibut reads the given set of input files, assembles them into a document, and outputs that document in one or more formats. The available command-line options can configure what formats Halibut should output in, and can also configure other things about the way Halibut works. OPTIONS
The command-line options supported by halibut are: --text[=filename] Makes Halibut generate an output file in plain text format. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, the output text file will be given that name. Otherwise, the name of the output text file will be as specified in the input files, or output.txt if none is specified at all. --html[=filename] Makes Halibut generate one or more output files in HTML format. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, there will be pre- cisely one HTML output file with that name, containing the whole document. Otherwise, there may be one or more than one HTML file produced as output; this, and the file names, will be as specified in the input files, or given a set of default names starting with Contents.html if none is specified at all. --winhelp[=filename] Makes Halibut generate an output file in Windows Help format. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, the output help file will be given that name. Otherwise, the name of the output help file will be as specified in the input files, or output.hlp if none is specified at all. The output help file must have a name ending in .hlp; if it does not, .hlp will be added. A secondary contents file will be created alongside the main help file, with the same name except that it will end in .cnt (for example output.cnt, if the main file is out- put.hlp). --man[=filename] Makes Halibut generate an output file in Unix man page format. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, the output man page will be given that name. Otherwise, the name of the output man page will be as specified in the input files, or output.1 if none is specified at all. --info[=filename] Makes Halibut generate an info file. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, the output info file will be given that name. Otherwise, the name of the output info file will be as specified in the input files, or output.info if none is specified at all. By default, unless configured otherwise using the cfg{info-max-file-size}{0} directive, the info output will be split into multiple files. The main file will have the name you specify; the subsidiary files will have suffixes -1, -2 etc. --pdf[=filename] Makes Halibut generate an output file in PDF format. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, the PDF output file will be given that name. Otherwise, the name of the output PDF file will be as specified in the input files, or output.pdf if none is speci- fied at all. --ps[=filename] Makes Halibut generate an output file in PostScript format. If the optional filename parameter is supplied, the PostScript output file will be given that name. Otherwise, the name of the output PostScript file will be as specified in the input files, or out- put.ps if none is specified at all. -Cword:word[:word...] Adds a configuration directive to the input processed by Halibut. Using this directive is exactly equivalent to appending an extra input file to the command line which contains the directive cfg{word}{word}{word...}. --input-charset=charset Changes the assumed character set for input files from the default of ASCII. --list-charsets Makes Halibut list character sets known to it. --list-fonts Makes Halibut list fonts known to it, either intrinsically or by being passed as input files. --precise Makes Halibut report the column number as well as the line number when it encounters an error in an input file. --help Makes Halibut display a brief summary of its command-line options. --version Makes Halibut report its version number. --licence Makes Halibut display its licence (MIT). MORE INFORMATION
For more information on Halibut, including full details of the input file format, look in the full manual. If this is not installed locally on your system, you can also find it at the Halibut web site: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/halibut/ BUGS
This man page isn't terribly complete. Halibut 2004-04-08 halibut(1)