Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX SAN Disk Appearing double in AIX Post 302843735 by MichaelFelt on Wednesday 14th of August 2013 03:43:04 PM
Old 08-14-2013
Smilie I am jealous - your own SAN!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX disk less with SAN

Hi All, I have mirrored SAN volume on my B80 rootvg. Can I just remove the mirror and "Remove a P V from a V G" and it will be a diskless AIX? Is that going to boot on SAN rootvg volume? Thanks in advance, itik (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

2. AIX

hard disk and san

Hello everyone I got several aix boxes with aix 5.3 I got a ibm san ds4500 My question is How can I do a match between my disks on aix and the san? I try to do a match with the LUN but for example. In my san I got several 1 LUN and on one of my aix box I got this If I type lscfg... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
4 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 5.2/5.3 - rootvg on SAN disk - pros and cons

We are considering a DR strategy of booting AIX 5.3 and 5.3 logical partitions from EMC Symmetrix SAN disks, so that we can replicate via SRDF to a recovery site. Has anyone tried configuring AIX 5.x systems to boot from SAN disk? If so, can you provide any information on the pros and cons of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjgarrot
6 Replies

4. Solaris

SAN disk failure

hi all, have a solaris 9 OS and a SAN disk which used to work fine is not getting picked up by my machine. can anyone point out things to check in order to troubleshoot this ?? thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
3 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SAN Disk w/o Cluster

Scenario: I've got 2 M5000's connected to a 9985 SAN storage array. I have configured the SAN disks with stmsboot, format and newfs. I can access the same SAN space from both systems. I have created files from both systems on the SAN space. Question: Why can't I see the file created... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SAN and Disk I/O ... do we care?

Hi all, My main function is as a DBA. Another person manages the server and the SAN. I just want to know if I should be worried about high disk I/O or is it irrelevant as the I/O "load balancing" will be "taken care" of by the SAN? For example, I have hdisk1-5 and I can see that there are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
2 Replies

7. Solaris

I/O Error on SAN Disk

Hi, I have a production solaris 10 SPARC system (portal). Yesterday legato/Networker gave an I/O Error on one of the files on its SAN mounted disk. I went to that particular file on the system, did an ls and it showed the file. However, ls -l did not work and it said IO error. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
6 Replies

8. AIX

SAN DISK raid level in AIX

Hello All, Our servers having emc clarion for the data disks. Is that possible to see those san disks raid level from AIX ? Am having AIX 6.1 and EMC clarion 5.5. Regards, Gowtham.G (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
3 Replies

9. AIX

San disk appearing double in old AIX

Hi guys, :) I'm a studient in IT field (AIX) I'm trying to map a LUN from a SAN (DS3400) to an AIX server (5300-04-00) I know there is no MPIO on this version of AIX, and i see double my LUN from the SAN root@localhost # lscfg | grep hdisk + hdisk7 ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tharsan
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

SAN vs. Local disk.

I am in the market looking to purchase a new E950 server and I am trying to decide between using local SSD drives or SSD based SAN. The application that will be running on this server is read-intensive so I am looking for the most optimal configuration to support this application. There are no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ikx
2 Replies
json(3tcl)							       JSON								json(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
json - JSON parser SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require json ?1.1.2? ::json::json2dict txt _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The json package provides a simple Tcl-only library for parsing the JSON http://www.json.org/ data exchange format as specified in RFC 4627 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt. There is some ambiguity in parsing JSON because JSON has type information that is not maintained by the Tcl conversion. The json package returns data as a Tcl dict. Either the dict package or Tcl 8.5 is required for use. COMMANDS
::json::json2dict txt Parse JSON formatted text txt into a Tcl dict and return the value. EXAMPLES
An example of a JSON array converted to Tcl. A JSON array is returned as a single item with multiple elements. [ { "precision": "zip", "Latitude": 37.7668, "Longitude": -122.3959, "Address": "", "City": "SAN FRANCISCO", "State": "CA", "Zip": "94107", "Country": "US" }, { "precision": "zip", "Latitude": 37.371991, "Longitude": -122.026020, "Address": "", "City": "SUNNYVALE", "State": "CA", "Zip": "94085", "Country": "US" } ] => {Country US Latitude 37.7668 precision zip State CA City {SAN FRANCISCO} Address {} Zip 94107 Longitude -122.3959} {Country US Latitude 37.371991 precision zip State CA City SUNNYVALE Address {} Zip 94085 Longitude -122.026020} An example of a JSON object converted to Tcl. A JSON object is returned as a multi-element list (a dict). { "Image": { "Width": 800, "Height": 600, "Title": "View from 15th Floor", "Thumbnail": { "Url": "http://www.example.com/image/481989943", "Height": 125, "Width": "100" }, "IDs": [116, 943, 234, 38793] } } => Image {IDs {116 943 234 38793} Thumbnail {Width 100 Height 125 Url http://www.example.com/image/481989943} Width 800 Height 600 Title {View from 15th Floor}} BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category json of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
data exchange, exchange format, javascript, json CATEGORY
CGI programming COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 ActiveState Software Inc. Copyright (c) 2009 Thomas Maeder, Glue Software Engineering AG json 1.1.2 json(3tcl)