Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Selenium Integration in Builds Post 302843419 by ankur328 on Tuesday 13th of August 2013 06:12:49 AM
Old 08-13-2013
Thanks a lot rajamadhavan for this link. I will have a go through and keep posted for queries. Yes we are using apache ant for this.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

selenium in script

All, I am using chrome URL in shell script but auto=true is not working while run script. -Smoorthy (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoorthy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Difficulty building gcc 4.4.0 -- builds but fails abi_check

I'm trying to build gcc 4.4.0 in 64-bit (x86_64) Ubuntu 9.04, but make check fails. Specifically, make -k check-target gives (after many other pages of output): Running /home/charles/Desktop/gccsrc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/libstdc++-abi/abi.exp ... FAIL: abi_check Running... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied

Hi, I am trying to run a shell script which contains an mkdir command as part of the execution. The script fails with the following error: mkdir: cannot create directory `/builds/somedir/': Permission denied The user running the script is 'harry' and belongs to group 'school'.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Technext
5 Replies

4. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies
ant-phone(1)							 ANT Manual Pages						      ant-phone(1)

NAME
ant-phone - an interactive ISDN telephone application SYNOPSIS
ant-phone [options] DESCRIPTION
ant-phone is part of ANT (ANT is Not a Telephone). It let's you make and receive telephone calls and talk via sound devices. It uses CAPI 2.0 as ISDN interface. OPTIONS
ant-phone accepts the following options: -h, --help Show summary of options -v, --version Print version information -r, --cleanup Remove stale socket file left by accident by a previous run of ANT. You only need this option if ANT says: "local bind: Address already in use" -d, --debug[=debuglevel] Print additional runtime debugging data to stdout, debuglevel = 1..4 -i, --soundin=device ALSA device name for input (recording), default: "default" -o, --soundout=device ALSA device name for output (playback), default: "default" -m, --msn=msn identifying MSN (for outgoing calls), 0 for master MSN of this termination/port, default: 0 -l, --msns=msns MSNs to listen on, semicolon-separated list or '*', default: * -c, --call=number Make a running instance of ANT make a call to the specified number, useful for calling from an external address book application -s, --sleep Shut down CAPI connection to prepare for removal of broken kernel modules, which don't survive suspend/restore. -w, --wakeup Restore CAPI connection after ISDN modules loaded again. The connection will be also restored by dialing a number, but before the connection is restored, you won't be able to accept calls. NOTES
If the used sound devices (arguments of --soundin and --soundout) are equal, a full duplex sound device is needed. FILES
~/.ant-phone/history the last dialed numbers ~/.ant-phone/options user specific options file ~/.ant-phone/callerid saved history of incoming and outgoing calls ~/.ant-phone/recordings/* recordings of recorded phone calls BUGS
Caller ID stores hangup reason localized. This will break, if someone uses letters outside of English alphabet for translation of hangup reasons. AUTHORS
ANT was developed by Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>, based on ideas from IVCALL, Copyright 2002 Lennart Poettering. G.711 handling by Sun Microsystems. Contributions by Joerg Mayer <jmayer@loplof.de>, Lars Volkhardt <Lars.Volkhardt@uni-konstanz.de>, Ivan Schreter <schreter@gmx.net>. Version 0.1.0 27 April 2003 ant-phone(1)