Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: If Condition Issue in UNIX
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting If Condition Issue in UNIX Post 302841987 by rbatte1 on Thursday 8th of August 2013 10:12:55 AM
Old 08-08-2013
We were all new to it once, and we're all still learning now.

Welcome aboard. Smilie

Robin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

if...elif...fi condition in Unix

Hey guyes! i have a little problem in if condition, can anybody please solve my problem? Here what i am doing. if then echo "int1 is equal to int2" elif then echo "int1 is greater than int2" else echo "int1 is smaller than int2" fiNo, matter int1 is smaller than... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: abidmalik
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Arithmatic operation issue , datatype issue

Hi, I have a shell scripting. This will take 7 digit number in each line and add 7 digit number with next subsequent lines ( normal addition ). Eg: 0000001 0000220 0001235 0000022 0000023 ........... ......... ........ Like this i am having around 1500000 records. After adding... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: thambi
23 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

An issue with condition statement in shell script

Hello forum members. please go through the below mentioned issue and let me know the right solution. I have to write a script which runs another script .the executable script take input parmeters.so iam writing the the script below . Sample Code:Begins #! /bin/ksh echo " enter... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If condition issue

Hello, I am using the following code #!/bin/sh chris='rerun' chris2=$1 echo "chris=$chris" echo "chris2=$chris2" if then echo "RERUN" else echo "NOT RERUN" fi (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

if condition issue

Hi, Unix Gurus, I got some issue with my script. #!/usr/bin/ksh while read newstatus do if ; then echo "It is finished " else echo "Not Finished" fi done <checkresult.txt basically, I want to read one file (the file only contains one word, but it dynamically changed),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken002
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix and db2 where condition issue(new line)

Hi I am extracting a column value(DESCRIPTION) from one table and passing it to another db2 statement in a shell code to fetch some value(ID) but the value when passed in where condition is taking as newline+value. Please find the out put when executed: + echo description is ::::... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msp2244
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

if condition issue

Hi, I have prepared the below shell script for one of the requirement which accesses Informatica application and performs certain functions. But for some reason, if condition fails and scripts stops abruptly with the below error. Please let me know the where the problem is #!/bin/ksh ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Condition checking issue while if

hi, i am using a simple condition end_ct=`sqlplus -s $ORACLE_USER/$ORACLE_PASS@$ORACLE_SID << EOF select description from bravo_statistics where trunc(time_stamp)=trunc(sysdate)-1 and description='END CAT'; EOF` echo $end_ct; echo... (30 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelysethii
30 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with IF condition

Getting syntax error when the condition after -o returns more than one file if then echo "Found" fi output: =>ls -l total 5 -rw-rw-r-- 1 wes wes 0 Jun 25 04:51 a.done -rw-rw-r-- 1 wes wes 0 Jun 25 04:51 a.zip -rw-rw-r-- 1 wes wes ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anijan
13 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris 11 ksh93 if condition issue

Solaris 11 ksh93 if condition issue Has anyone run into issues with Solaris 11 with ksh93 if condition where it intermittently return wrong return code? We did not see this issue in Solaris 10 with ksh88 Any thoughts? Thanks! Solaris version: SunOS t52-ccc-28 5.11 11.2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nugent
4 Replies
AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::User(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::User(3pm)

NAME
AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::User - User class SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module represents a user (occupant) handle for a MUC. This class is derived from AnyEvent::XMPP::Presence as a user has also a presence within a room. METHODS
new (%args) nick The nickname of the MUC user. affiliation The affiliation of the user. role The role of the user. room The AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUD::Room this user is in. in_room_jid The room local JID of the user. real_jid The real JID of the user, this might be undef if it is an anonymous room. make_message (%args) Returns a AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::Message object with the to field set to this presence full JID. %args are further arguments to the constructor of the message. did_create_room This method returns true if the user created a room. AUTHOR
Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at jabber.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-23 AnyEvent::XMPP::Ext::MUC::User(3pm)