Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting UNIX command/script svn log to get just the files information Post 302824087 by iaav on Thursday 20th of June 2013 07:26:51 AM
Old 06-20-2013
Code:
svn log -v //test/svn/Demo/branches/HelloWorld/Batch --limit 2 | awk '$1~/^[AMD]$/{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++)print $i}'

/branches/HelloWorld/Batch/test.java
/branches/HelloWorld/Batch/test.java

Last edited by iaav; 06-20-2013 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Browsing folders getting SVN information

HI All I am newbie to Linux and Ubuntu. In Windows there is TortoiseSvnClient that makes possible to see ( while browsing a folder) whether a file is under source control with SVN or not ( green, red balloons on top of the file and question marks etc. ). Do you know if there is such product... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manustone
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PERL/UNIX - SVN check in command

I am working in perl. I need to do some svn check in from my server. I need to install svn in my server. I have the package "svn" in my server path How can I install that in my server. I tried , but this doesnt work. Can you please help with the command to be used. Thanks in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: irudayaraj
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SVN installation in UNIX

Hi all, I need ur help in installing SVN for unix. I am desperately need some helps on how to install SVN in unix. I have downloaded subversion-1.7.4.tar.gz . I have unzipped it and when i tried to ./configure it. I am unable to do so getting the error like "-bash: /.configure: No such... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dpak10
5 Replies

4. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading information from a table and apply a command on multiple files

Hey gyuz, I wanna calculate the number of mapped reads of a bam file in a region of interest. I used this code to do so : samtools view input.bam chrname:region1 > region1.txt This will store all the reads from given bam file within the region of interest in region1.txt Now I have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: @man
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want a script to view the complete log information of data stage job from UNIX IBM AIX.

Hi, I am working on data stage 8.7 version and I want a script a to view the all log information of the data stage job from UNIX environment. Can you please help me out by give the script. Thanks in advance... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: victory
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to SVN from UNIX

Hi, Can anyone please tell the command to connect to SVN from UNIX? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sampoorna
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get out of only Modified and Added files in svn log

How to get only modified and added files with revision,author and comments from svn log verbose ------------------------------------------------------------------------ r7351 | user01 | 2013-07-02 17:53:28 -0400 (Tue, 02 Jul 2013) | 2 lines Changed paths: D /trunk/demo/proj1/.project ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iaav
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies
SVN-INJECT(1)							 Command reference						     SVN-INJECT(1)

NAME
svn-inject - puts a Debian source package into Subversion repository SYNOPSIS
svn-inject [options] package.dsc repository_URL OPTIONS
svn-inject accepts the following options on the command-line: -h print the help menu -v Make the command output verbose Default: Off. -q Hide less important messages Default: Off. -l Layout type. 1 (default) means package/{trunk,tags,branches,...} scheme, 2 means the {trunk,tags,branches,...}/package scheme. Default: 1 -t directory Specify the directory where the .orig.tar.gz files are stored on the local machine. Default: Off. -d | --do-like=directory Looks at the working directory of some other package and uses its base URL, tarball storage directory and similar checkout target directory. Default: Off. -c number Checkout nothing (0), trunk directory (1) or everything (2) when the work is done. Default: 1 -o Only keep modified files under SVN control (including the debian/ directory), track only parts of upstream branch Default: Off. -O | --no-branches Do not create the branches subdirectory at all. This works in a similar way to -o but all changes on upstream files (e.g. meta changes like updating the config.guess and config.sub files) are ignored and the upstream branch is not used. Default: use branches/. -s By default, svn-inject used to create .svn/deb-layout after an inject operation if a checkout followed the inject. Since version 0.6.22 this behaviour is deprecated. With this parameter svn-inject will replicate the old behaviour. This option was provided since it can be useful when creating a local override file. Default: Off. -setprops -set-props Set svn-bp:* props on the debian directory automatically. Default: Off. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/svn-buildpackage/() The svn-buildpackage HOWTO manual svn-upgrade(1) upgrade source package from a new upstream revision. svn(1) Subversion command line client tool dpkg-buildpackage(1) Debian source package tools AUTHORS
Eduard Bloch This manual page was written by Eduard Bloch in roff. Goneri Le Bouder Converted manpages to SGML. Neil Williams Converted manpages to DocBook XML and current Debian maintainer COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Eduard Bloch Release: 0.8.2 May 2009 SVN-INJECT(1)