Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302806123 by Geekie on Sunday 12th of May 2013 02:30:21 PM
Old 05-12-2013
I Have my own IT Business

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Business::PayPal::API::MassPay(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Business::PayPal::API::MassPay(3pm)

NAME
Business::PayPal::API::MassPay - PayPal MassPay API SYNOPSIS
use Business::PayPal::API::MassPay; ## see Business::PayPal::API documentation for parameters my $pp = new Business::PayPal::API::MassPay ( ... ); my %response = $pp->MassPay( EmailSubject => "Here's your moola", MassPayItems => [ { ReceiverEmail => 'joe@somewhere.tld', Amount => '95.44', Note => 'Thanks for your stuff!' }, { ReceiverEmail => 'bob@elsewhere.tld', Amount => '15.31', Note => 'We owe you one' }, ] ); ); DESCRIPTION
Business::PayPal::API::MassPay implements PayPal's Mass Pay API using SOAP::Lite to make direct API calls to PayPal's SOAP API server. It also implements support for testing via PayPal's sandbox. Please see Business::PayPal::API for details on using the PayPal sandbox. MassPay Implements PayPal's Mass Pay API call. Supported parameters include: EmailSubject MassPayItems The MassPayItem parameter is a list reference of hashrefs, each containing the following fields: ReceiverEmail Amount UniqueId Note as described in the PayPal "Web Services API Reference" document. Returns a hash containing the generic response structure (as per the PayPal Web Services API). Example: my %resp = $pp->MassPay( EmailSubject => "This is the subject", MassPayItems => [ { ReceiverEmail => 'joe@test.tld', Amount => '24.00', UniqueId => "123456", Note => "Enjoy the money. Don't spend it all in one place." } ] ); unless( $resp{Ack} !~ /Success/ ) { die "Failed: " . $resp{Errors}[0]{LongMessage} . " "; } ERROR HANDLING See the ERROR HANDLING section of Business::PayPal::API for information on handling errors. EXPORT
None by default. SEE ALSO
<https://developer.paypal.com/en_US/pdf/PP_APIReference.pdf> AUTHOR
Scot Wiersdorf <scott@perlcode.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2007 by Scott Wiersdorf This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.5 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2009-12-07 Business::PayPal::API::MassPay(3pm)