Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Bluetooth problem in CentOS 6 Post 302801053 by Priy on Wednesday 1st of May 2013 08:08:46 AM
Old 05-01-2013
RedHat

Code:
[root@server ~]# cat /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth 
commands:    enable, disable
[root@server ~]# 

[root@server ~]# /etc/init.d/bluetooth start
Enabling Bluetooth devices:
[root@server ~]#

Wireless switch in on.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Bluetooth problem ...?

my bluetooth dongle (not branded ) is working fine with KDEBluetooth in opensuse 10.3 (linux) but it is not even detected in windows after installation of software given with dongle( IVT Bluesoleil) what is proble can any body give list of blue... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
0 Replies

2. Linux

Problem with CRONTAB on Fedora and CentOS

Hello, Can anyone please explain HOW Crontab i.e. job scheduling daemon works in Fedora and CentOS or any Linux platform(Ubuntu).... What are the points that i have to take care of if have to include a script to be run at a specific scheduled time. URGENT reply requested. Please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vabiosis
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem of networking in centos

Hello, I am using dual boot of linux, one is ubuntu and the other is one is centos. I have three NIC's and only one of them connected with cable. The thing is that when I boot from the ubuntu, it does recognize it and I am connected to the Internet. When I boot from the centos I am not... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
6 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem installing spamassassin CentOS 5.5

Hi every body I am facing problem installing spamassassin on my CentOS - Direct Admin VPS The installation ended with the following error REQUIRED module out of date: Archive::Tar optional module missing: Digest::SHA optional module missing: Mail::SPF optional module missing: IP::Country... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rizwan65
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

problem in open ldap in centos

Hi I am trying to use open ldap in centos. I have installed all the packaged. When I try to use slappasswd to encrypt the password, it does nothing. I searched for the file and I found out that it is in /usr/sbin and that the file is link to slapd. However slapd doesn't encrypt anything. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
0 Replies

6. Hardware

Centos 5.8 video driver problem

i have an older server from about 2001 i was given. i recently lost the OS drive on the system and dicided to go to linux instead of windows. i have tried open suse, centos and both do just about the same thing. they boot fine then they go into installing drivers it hits vidio driver then another... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TUX servers
4 Replies

7. Android

Nexus 7 Bluetooth receiving problem

I have three devices of which one is the Nexus 7. When this detects incoming files from either of the two others, it comes to life and I check that it is paired and connected, but the accept or reject file dialogue does not APPEAR. I have three devices of which one is the Nexus 7. When this ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Royalist
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Problem Openvas-setup in CentOs 6.7 !

hi I installed Openvas we have the following problem internet Connection is Ok Even Reinstall the problem is not resolved Openvas Setup, Version: 0.5 Step 1: Update NVT's and SCAP data Please note this step could take some time. Once completed, NVT's and SCAP data will be updated... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
12 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problem with cluster on centos 6.5

Hallo to everyone.From sometime i have problems with my asterisk pbx on cent os which is in corosync cluster mode with resource groups.The problem is for time the cluster just swap the active one with the other and the only messages in \var\log\messages is that bond0:link status defenitly down for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evolintend
0 Replies
BLUETOOTHD(8)						    System management commands						     BLUETOOTHD(8)

NAME
bluetoothd - Bluetooth daemon SYNOPSIS
bluetoothd [ -n ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bluetoothd daemon, which manages all the Bluetooth devices. bluetoothd itself does not accept many command-line options, as most of its configuration is done in the /etc/bluetooth/main.conf file, which has its own man page. bluetoothd can also provide a number of services via the D-Bus message bus system. OPTIONS
-n Don't run as daemon in background. -d Enable debug information output. -m mtu-size Use specific MTU size for SDP server. FILES
/etc/bluetooth/main.conf Default location of the global configuration file. /var/lib/bluetooth/nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn/linkkeys Default location for link keys of paired devices. The directory nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn is the address of the local device. The file is line separated, with the following columns separated by whitespace: nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn Remote device address. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Link key. n Link type integer. /var/lib/bluetooth/nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn/names Default location for the device name cache. The directory nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn is the address of the local device. The file is line separated, with the following columns separated by whitespace: nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn Remote device address. name Remote device name, terminated with newline. /var/lib/bluetooth/nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn/features Default location for the features cache. The directory nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn is the address of the local device. The file is line sepa- rated, with the following columns separated by whitespace: nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn Remote device address. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Remote device LMP features coded as an 8 byte bitfield. /var/lib/bluetooth/nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn/manufacturers Default location for the manufacturers cache. The directory nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn is the address of the local device. The file is line separated, with the following columns separated by whitespace: nn:nn:nn:nn:nn:nn Remote device address. n Remote device manufacturer integer. n Remote device LMP version integer. n Remote device LMP sub-version integer. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Marcel Holtmann, Philipp Matthias Hahn and Fredrik Noring. Bluetooth daemon March 2004 BLUETOOTHD(8)