Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Are aliases available in shell scripts? Post 302795141 by ravisingh on Wednesday 17th of April 2013 10:28:36 AM
Old 04-17-2013
Guru, how to do manually ? and also please elaborate on your points so that it is clear

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell scripts help

Hi, I am not experienced in shell scripts, I hope someone can give some hint for the following problem I have html file like this <html> <body> Some stuff More stuff <pre> A B </pre> Still more stuff And more <pre> C D </pre> Additional stuff </body> (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccp
2 Replies

2. AIX

Difference between writing Unix Shell script and AIX Shell Scripts

Hi, Please give me the detailed Differences between writing Unix Shell script and AIX Shell Scripts. Thanks in advance..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: haroonec
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Help With Shell scripts

Hello, I'm very very fresh with unix, and I would like to get familiar with it. I want to know what is Shell scripting and how other programming languages connects with it. And is there any way to learn the shell scripting, with some book and some simulator to practice on. Thanks ahead. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: holler1
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Shell Scripts

I have a text file . Format of text file. djss:xd:78:isdev:"test server" this type of row. (approx 30). I want to display like that 1. djjs@msxd testserver 2. xjfd@msxd devserver 3. 4 select any one from above choice : 1... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rastogideepak
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Accessing aliases within a shell script

I am not able to access the aliases in my environment within a Python script. If I pass the alias to os.system(), I get a message saying "sh: x: not found". I've tried sourcing my .bashrc file in the script, but this does not work. I would perfer not to source my or any rc file because this... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooldude
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution of aliases from shell script

Hi I have to execute the commands in .aliases file from a shell script I tried 1.giving the alias directly in shell script 2.Giving the actually "value of alias" in the shell script 3. I tried giving both steps 1 and 2 inside ` quotes Still nothing is working . It says command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssuresh1999
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling 'n' number of shell scripts based on dependency in one shell script.

Hello gurus, I have three korn shell script 3.1, 3.2, 3.3. I would like to call three shell script in one shell script. i m looking for something like this call 3.1; If 3.1 = "complete" then call 3.2; if 3.2 = ''COMPlete" then call 3.3; else exit The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi369
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Initialize aliases during shell script execution

Hello, I am trying to run a shell script that tests the connectivity to all the sftp servers and email if any one of them is down. There are aliases for all the servers with sftp command prefix in a '.alias' file. But when I use the alias name to run it as a command in my shell script to test... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dippu
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Aliases NOT working inside bash shell script

i have defined a function ln_s() for customizing the ln command in script1.sh. more script1.sh echo "Starting Execution" ./script2.sh echo "End of Execution" ln_s(){ ] && return ln -s "$1" "$2" } My script1.sh executes another script2.sh which has the following entry more script2.sh... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
12 Replies
GLCLEARBUFFER(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3							 GLCLEARBUFFER(3G)

NAME
glClearBuffer - clear individual buffers of the currently bound draw framebuffer C SPECIFICATION
void glClearBufferiv(GLenum buffer, GLint drawBuffer, const GLint * value); void glClearBufferuiv(GLenum buffer, GLint drawBuffer, const GLuint * value); void glClearBufferfv(GLenum buffer, GLint drawBuffer, const GLfloat * value); void glClearBufferfi(GLenum buffer, GLint drawBuffer, GLfloat depth, GLint stencil); PARAMETERS
buffer Specify the buffer to clear. drawBuffer Specify a particular draw buffer to clear. value For color buffers, a pointer to a four-element vector specifying R, G, B and A values to clear the buffer to. For depth buffers, a pointer to a single depth value to clear the buffer to. For stencil buffers, a pointer to a single stencil value to clear the buffer to. depth The value to clear a depth render buffer to. stencil The value to clear a stencil render buffer to. DESCRIPTION
glClearBuffer* clears the specified buffer to the specified value(s). If buffer is GL_COLOR, a particular draw buffer GL_DRAWBUFFERi is specified by passing i as drawBuffer. In this case, value points to a four-element vector specifying the R, G, B and A color to clear that draw buffer to. If buffer is one of GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, or GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, identifying multiple buffers, each selected buffer is cleared to the same value. Clamping and conversion for fixed-point color buffers are performed in the same fashion as glClearColor(). If buffer is GL_DEPTH, drawBuffer must be zero, and value points to a single value to clear the depth buffer to. Only glClearBufferfv should be used to clear depth buffers. Clamping and conversion for fixed-point depth buffers are performed in the same fashion as glClearDepth(). If buffer is GL_STENCIL, drawBuffer must be zero, and value points to a single value to clear the stencil buffer to. Only glClearBufferiv should be used to clear stencil buffers. Masing and type conversion are performed in the same fashion as glClearStencil(). glClearBufferfi may be used to clear the depth and stencil buffers. buffer must be GL_DEPTH_STENCIL and drawBuffer must be zero. depth and stencil are the depth and stencil values, respectively. The result of glClearBuffer is undefined if no conversion between the type of value and the buffer being cleared is defined. However, this is not an error. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated by glClearBufferif, glClearBufferfv and glClearBufferuiv if buffer is not GL_COLOR, GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_DEPTH or GL_STENCIL. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated by glClearBufferfi if buffer is not GL_DEPTH_STENCIL. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if buffer is GL_COLOR, GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, or GL_FRONT_AND_BACK and drawBuffer is greater than or equal to GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if buffer is GL_DEPTH, GL_STENCIL or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL and drawBuffer is not zero. SEE ALSO
glClearColor(), glClearDepth(), glClearStencil(), glClear() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLCLEARBUFFER(3G)