Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Grace and plotting
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Grace and plotting Post 302794271 by gitac on Monday 15th of April 2013 02:29:36 PM
Old 04-15-2013
Grace and plotting

I am making mathematical graphics in grace, all is working, but my curves are not totally smooth,..i have equal problem in gnuplot,...

can i do anything??Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Plotting

I need to plot some files with the extension .plot, which I believe is a UNIX Plot(5) extension. Is UNIX Plot(5) something that I must download, or is it already built into UNIX? If it is already built in, is there a trick to actually plotting the files? Is there anything online that I could... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evenkolder
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

automated plotting

Hi, I would like to make a lot of plots with for instance xmgrace and don't know how. I have a directory with about 500 data files with the same structure and I want to plot always the same columns. I don't know how to call xmgrace to produce a, say, gif plot of the columns 3 and 4 of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pau
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Quota grace period

how to increase quota grace period of a paticular user (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramuk
4 Replies
XPL2GPL(1)						      General Commands Manual							XPL2GPL(1)

NAME
xpl2gpl - Convert tcptrace-style xplot input to gnuplot input. SYNOPSIS
xpl2gpl [-s] <file_name> DESCRIPTION
xpl2gpl is a utility that converters tcptrace-style xplot input to gnuplot input. This converter gives a nearly perfect gnuplot reproduc- tion of the corresponding xplot graph. OPTIONS
-s Seperate files. If you wish to plot only some data from the xpl file, you may use the -s option, which generates a bunch of data- files filtered based on the color and plotting style. EXAMPLES
xpl2gpl foo.xpl This would produce files by the names "foo.gpl", "foo.datasets" and "foo.labels". Load the file "file_name.gpl" in gnuplot and it should give you the plot. NOTES
xpl2gpl is provided for convenience, as gnuplot is more commonly installed than the xplot package that tcptrace typically expects, and because xplot has not always been available in Debian. If possible, you should consider installing the xplot-xplot.org package and using it instead of using xpl2gpl. AUTHOR
Avinash Lakhiani (no known email address) This manual page was written by Noah Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> for the Debian project and may be used freely and without restriction by others. SEE ALSO
tcptrace(1) Aug 8, 2009 XPL2GPL(1)