Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Grace and plotting
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Grace and plotting Post 302794271 by gitac on Monday 15th of April 2013 02:29:36 PM
Old 04-15-2013
Grace and plotting

I am making mathematical graphics in grace, all is working, but my curves are not totally smooth,..i have equal problem in gnuplot,...

can i do anything??Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Plotting

I need to plot some files with the extension .plot, which I believe is a UNIX Plot(5) extension. Is UNIX Plot(5) something that I must download, or is it already built into UNIX? If it is already built in, is there a trick to actually plotting the files? Is there anything online that I could... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evenkolder
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

automated plotting

Hi, I would like to make a lot of plots with for instance xmgrace and don't know how. I have a directory with about 500 data files with the same structure and I want to plot always the same columns. I don't know how to call xmgrace to produce a, say, gif plot of the columns 3 and 4 of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pau
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Quota grace period

how to increase quota grace period of a paticular user (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramuk
4 Replies
calc_spline(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					      calc_spline(3alleg4)

NAME
calc_spline - Calculates a series of values along a Bezier spline. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> void calc_spline(const int points[8], int npts, int *x, int *y); DESCRIPTION
Calculates a series of npts values along a Bezier spline, storing them in the output x and y arrays. The Bezier curve is specified by the four x/y control points in the points array: points[0] and points[1] contain the coordinates of the first control point, points[2] and points[3] are the second point, etc. Control points 0 and 3 are the ends of the spline, and points 1 and 2 are guides. The curve probably won't pass through points 1 and 2, but they affect the shape of the curve between points 0 and 3 (the lines p0-p1 and p2-p3 are tangents to the spline). The easiest way to think of it is that the curve starts at p0, heading in the direction of p1, but curves round so that it arrives at p3 from the direction of p2. In addition to their role as graphics primitives, spline curves can be useful for constructing smooth paths around a series of control points, as in exspline.c. SEE ALSO
spline(3alleg4), exspline(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 calc_spline(3alleg4)