Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Abrupt GDB Behaviour
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Abrupt GDB Behaviour Post 302792489 by shamrock on Wednesday 10th of April 2013 01:14:39 PM
Old 04-10-2013
Did you compile it with the debugging "-g" switch on...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

GDB or DBX??

Which is better?? I have always been a gdb fan.. But ppl say dbx is beter better for debugging the core.. Do all GDB lovers agree to it??? :cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
1 Replies

2. Programming

gdb Tutorials

Can anyone give me the link to a website having gdb tutorials (for advanaced debugging & shortcuts) http://www.burneddowndays.com/talk/YaBBImages/rolleyes.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
1 Replies

3. Solaris

gdb for SunOS 5.6

I want to install gdb on SunOS 5.6 machine. Where can i download from ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Gdb:

Hi, This is a simple question on GDB. Given a core file, how can you check which process has dumped the core? Regards - Krishna (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishnamurthig
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Gdb

Hi All, I wanted to know if there is a core file generated and I am not sure for which Binary it is generated . Can I use gdb to debug the core file ? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubhranshu
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using Gdb

Hi All, I am trying to execute a binary and it is giving Segmentation Fault. Can I use gdb to debug this error? Secondly there is no core file generated , so when I an trying to run gdb with the binary only I am not able to set any breakpoints. When I am running the gdb and the I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubhranshu
1 Replies

7. Programming

gdb not found

Hello, I am having problem with debugging my code. I am writing a C code and then I compile it with the Makefile. I make a target file and then copy it in my Robot(Khepera III) and then run the program over there. I compile it ofcorse on my machine and then copy the compiled file in the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mind@work
10 Replies

8. Programming

gdb help

i have created some break points in gdb. let's say.... b sqlcxt how can i know the breakpoint name of sqlcxt ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lipun4u
1 Replies

9. Programming

Qemu + gdb

Hi, I got: host machine: RedHat (RHEL6) virtual machine: RedHat (RHEL6) I run (on host machine): qemu-system-x86_64 ...... -S -s after that i run (on host machine): gdb target remote localhost:1234 set architecture i386:x86-64 and then i can use (on host machine) 'ctrl + c' to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chrisdot
2 Replies

10. Programming

Gdb backtrace

Hi, all I try to understand the output from gdb Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted. *** glibc detected *** /home/sys_cbo/dev/zif/bin/Debug/zifd: free(): invalid pointer: 0x00007fffac04d3d0 *** how should i read this? (gdb) backtrace #0 0x0000003015e32925 in raise () from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: huvcbo
1 Replies
MicroMason::Debug(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    MicroMason::Debug(3pm)

NAME
Text::MicroMason::Debug - Provide developer info via warn SYNOPSIS
Instead of using this class directly, pass its name to be mixed in: use Text::MicroMason; my $mason = Text::MicroMason->new( -Debug ); Use the standard compile and execute methods to parse and evalute templates: print $mason->compile( text=>$template )->( @%args ); print $mason->execute( text=>$template, @args ); You'll see lots of warning output on STDERR: MicroMason Debug create: Text::MicroMason::Base::AUTO::Debug... MicroMason Debug source: q(Hello <% $noun %>!) MicroMason Debug lex: text, q(Hello ), expr, q( $noun ), text, q(!) MicroMason Debug eval: sub { my @OUT; my $_out = sub { push ... DESCRIPTION
This package provides numerous messages via warn for developer use when debugging templates built with Text::MicroMason. Supported Attributes debug Activates debugging messages for many methods. Defaults to logging everything. Can be set to 0 or 1 to log nothing or everything. Alternately, set this to a hash reference containing values for the steps you are interested in to only log this items: debug => { source => 1, eval => 1 } You can also selectively surpress some warnings: debug => { default => 1, source => 0, eval => 0 } Private Methods debug_msg Called to provide a debugging message for developer reference. No output is produced unless the object's 'debug' flag is true. SEE ALSO
For an overview of this templating framework, see Text::MicroMason. This is a mixin class intended for use with Text::MicroMason::Base. For distribution, installation, support, copyright and license information, see Text::MicroMason::Docs::ReadMe. perl v5.10.1 2007-01-29 MicroMason::Debug(3pm)